Police: No pot Vick's Bottle | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Police: No pot Vick's Bottle

305TillIDie

Dade County Goonz
Reaction score
Last week, Atlanta Falcons quarterback Michael Vick was stopped by security at Miami International Airport when he attempted to board an Airtran plane to Atlanta with a bottle of water: a no-no in our post-9/11 world.
His reluctance to surrender the bottle spurred airport security to take a closer look at the seemingly innocuous object he had tossed in the recycle bin.
Upon inspection: When unscrewed, the Aquafina water bottle was modified to contain a hidden compartment behind the label.
And the bottle had a strong smell of marijuana and a few dark flakes in the compartment.
Airport Security contacted Miami-Dade police.
The bottle was transported to the police crime lab for testing and drug analyst Oliver Spicer determined ``no drug found.''

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/16519597.htm

he got killed in the media for this..people all over the guy about this weed thing

what a shame....

I know for a fact that Mike Vick smokes herb. Nothing wrong with it in my opinoin and I'm sure a ton of players do it, but it's not like he's being unfairly accused of toking up.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know for a fact that Mike Vick smokes herb. Nothing wrong with it in my opinoin and I'm sure a ton of players do it, but it's not like he's being unfairly accused of toking up.

I got news for you...MOST of the NFL smokes herb lol

So he just carries around a bottle of water with a secret compartment for the hell of it?

Unless Aquafina totally redesigned their bottles to have the compartment.

I got news for you...MOST of the NFL smokes herb lol
I know they do. I'm just saying it isn't like Vick is being wrongly accused of using marijuana like the original poster made it out to be. Some heat will come off him b/c he won't face any charges or anything, but people are going to wonder why he had a "dank tank" in the first place.

I know they do. I'm just saying it isn't like Vick is being wrongly accused of using marijuana like the original poster made it out to be. Some heat will come off him b/c he won't face any charges or anything, but people are going to wonder why he had a "dank tank" in the first place.
Maybe he needs a place to hide his crack.

imagine if it were that there was in there.he woulve had one of the worst years an nfl player has eve had that ive known of

it was nothing found in the bottle..he IS wrongly accused of something he didnt have....

i dont care if he does it or not..the point is, no drugs were found in that bottle..and people ripped him for it thinking he did..thats wrong accused of something you didnt do my friend

Back
Top Bottom