• R McDaniel will start at TE

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Both 1 and 2

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • No Changes

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That was on that delayed play-action call where Weaver lined up outside of Smith. No LT in the game is gonna get to Kearse in those circumstances.

My Early Take

QB - Fiedler, Lucas, Levick
RB - Williams, Minor, Henry, Edwards
FB - Konrad, Dyer

WR - Chambers, Gadsden, McKnight, Ward, Ogden
TE - Weaver, Mayes, McMichael, Perry

OT - Smith, Wade, Spriggs
OG - Nails, Perry, Dixon, Searcy
C - Ruddy, McKinney

DE - J. Taylor, D. Bowens, Williams, Burnett, Ogunleye
DT - T. Bowens, Chester, Haley, H. Taylor

LB - Thomas, Rodgers, Greenwood, Russell, Hendricks, Seaverns

CB - Madison, Surtain, Fletcher, Lowe, Green
SS - Marion, Freeman, Wooden, Gamble

K/P - Mare, Royals

Thing about Seaverns is that he's slow. I don't know how much faster Galyon is, but I think he's a little faster. I don't think Seavers is much of a lock at all. Wonder if Hendricks would go in at weakside if Rodgers went down (assuming we cut Galyon). Hendricks is very fast. And he makes more sense at the spot than Seaverns. But we'll see. I've only seen this kid once.

I like the shot across from it of Brent manhandling of Kearse and another one of a Ricky run where Smith has plowed Kearse out of the picture.

Seaverns didn't look too slow to me epecially when he tackled that tight end they threw to out of the flat.He was in on most of the tackles when he was in the scrimmage.I'd say he beats out someone for a roster spot.Hopefully Twan Russell.

He was facing 2nd and 3rd teamers, however. He ain't stuck in quicksand. But he's slower than the starters, as well as Hendricks and Russell. Don't know about the other guys' speed.

I think I am the only person on here who realizes his name Troy ANDREW, not Andrews. And he will make the team.

Seaverns will not make the team. He will make the P-squad. Galyon outperformed Rodgers last year and he is a solid vet which we need in case of injury at LB. Twan Russell would be the guy to go if one goes I think. He did nothing with his oppurtunity last year to start.

We won't keep 6 WR's or 4 TE's either I think. Wanny knows our O-line is old and alot of people could be gone next year. Cesario,Andrew,Nails,Searcy,McKinney,Dixon,Wade,Spriggs,Ruddy make the team at OL. Smith gets cut when we move Dixon to LT and Spriggs is swing T, remember Cesario can be a swing guy to.

Back
Top Bottom