Poll Of Agents For The Least-trusted Executives | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Poll Of Agents For The Least-trusted Executives

tBUM needs to go, but based this last off-season it seems Gase is more in charge and tBUM has less power.

Tannenbaum tends to overpay for players. I would think he is well liked by agents when it comes to drawing up contracts. The agent's dislike for Tannenbaum likely has something to do with factors other than money. Its a very subjective poll, and it doesn't really tell us much about how Tannenbaum operates.

Out of everyone getting a paycheck from the Miami Dolphins, Tbaum is easily the first one I would get rid of *if* I were in charge of the organization... I mean split second not even close GTFO of my office fast...

giphy.gif

No coincidence that arguably the two biggest idiots in football (Tannenbaum and Elway) lead the way.

Also found it interesting that the most trustworthy guys all come from teams that are consistently in playoff contention, with the exception of the Colts, though much of that can be attributed to Luck's health.

I not so worried about his rep. though I probably should , I just want production on quality draft picks, free agents and great cap space. Hum looks like he has not been able to do that at the Browns, Jets and now Dolphins.

How about a poll of agents that teams can trust? Now THAT would be comical. Try zero.

Back
Top Bottom