Poll on Marcus Vick | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Poll on Marcus Vick

What's your take on Marcus?

• Total voters

gunnakillbrady

boy i think they like me
Reaction score
I believe Marcus has a lot of potential and is already an accurate passer and well.....he's a Vick so we know he can run but he needs to have his *** whooped a few times to get his head on strait.......and hang out with girls his own age!

Marcus Vick is so unpolished at the minute and unless a team invests significant work in him then he's unlikely to ammount to much in the nfl. BTW does anyone have that pic the lethal weapon 3 poster with vick and clarett as gibson and glover? it was hilarious

I think he'll get his act together at first, but once he sees that no one is paying attention to him any longer, he'll fade out of the limelight.

gunnakillbrady said:
I believe Marcus has a lot of potential and is already an accurate passer and well.....he's a Vick so we know he can run but he needs to have his *** whooped a few times to get his head on strait.......and hang out with girls his own age!

People love to throw this "potential for greatness" label on this guy simply because of Mike Vick.

I don't see it. Granted I only saw 3 games in which he played but those 3 were enough for me to NOT be impressed in the least. Add the fact that he seems to be a "gang banger" wanna be moron why on earth would you even take him as a Free Agent walk on?

He'll catch on somewhere for a while, and I imagine he'll eventually even start for a team. I think he will be a future NFL QB, but I also think he'll be stuck in his brother's shadow.

If he gets a good strong coach that can get his act together... he has unlimited potential. He is MUCH better QB and still very fast...

I went with 'In his brothers shadow'

No matter what he does he will always be 'Mike Vicks little brother'

Trekbiz said:
People love to throw this "potential for greatness" label on this guy simply because of Mike Vick.

I don't see it. Granted I only saw 3 games in which he played but those 3 were enough for me to NOT be impressed in the least. Add the fact that he seems to be a "gang banger" wanna be moron why on earth would you even take him as a Free Agent walk on?
I agree with everything you said

Now the highlighted areas ....Michael Vick isnt even great so i dont really understand all the hype

*FinFan72 is ready to be flamed*

FinFan72 said:
I agree with everything you said

Now the highlighted areas ....Michael Vick isnt even great so i dont really understand all the hype

*FinFan72 is ready to be flamed*

I actually think as a QB Michael Vick is average if that, however as an athlete he's phenominal and NO ONE can argue that, Marcus however if you've watched any Virginia Tech football (if all you watched was the miami game shut the **** up, and no I'm not a Tech fan at all) is a great QB he's got great accuracy, cannon arm, AND can scramble and throw on the run with the best of em, I went to WVU and was at the WVU-Tech game where in a hostile and i mean hostile environment Marcus dismantled my Mountaineers (then lost his cool and flicked off the crowd), if he gets his act together he'll be an NFL pro bowler in no time IF he gets his act together which I think he can do I'll put his years at Virginia Tech as an life learning experience with alot of Juvenille mistakes, he'll grow up getting kicked off the VT team might've been one of the best things to happen to him, personally I wouldn't mind if the Dolphins drafted him if he was around in the 7th round

Back
Top Bottom