Votes: 59 52.2%
  • Freeman

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • Mckinney

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (explain)

Votes: 3 2.7%

• Total voters
pat surtain- a shut down cornerback duo is death to the new age pass happy offenses

Greenwood, why would you want to keep an occasionally explosive return man over a pretty good LB, last time I checked ST wasnt as important as a good D

Last edited by a moderator:
There are no golden calves on the team for me. I am fine with anybody Nick wants to cut loose or trade. I find it highly unlikely that Welker would go anywhere. The others may want to keep their options open and not buy any significant real estate in the Miami area.

Welker. We havent had a dangerous return man since....well since i can remember.

Greenwood is a very close 2nd though. I like him alot, always thought he was a little underrated.

And anyone who picks Seth McKinney could probably use a swift backhand.

Jimi said:
Welker. We havent had a dangerous return man since....well since i can remember.

Greenwood is a very close 2nd though. I like him alot, always thought he was a little underrated.

:yeahthat:

Greenwood and second would be Welker. Greenwood first because he has a bigger role than Welker and continues to improve and play solid. Welker second because field position can mean everything and it's nice to have a guy who can return the ball passed the 20 yard line.

welker, because greenwood would require a bigger contract, and i like derrick johnson

Jimi said:

Your being a little nice.

The only way I would allow a swift backhand, is if it was followed by a swift kick in the groin. :evil:

You got to keep Welker, he scored our only special teams touchdown in a long time! This guy will do what ever it takes. You fellow Dolphin fans know when you will see the most Dolphin fans outside of Dolphin Stadium at a game, watch Jack Murphy, aka Qualcomm Stadium this year! The Dolphin fans on the left coast will make you proud, when you are watching the game on Direct Tv!:drinkers:

i would say welker for the already stated reasons.... we have realized its harder to come by a good return man than it is a good LB.

i don't see Greenwood or Welker going anywhere, but if i had to pick one to stay, i'd pick Welker.

texasPHINSfan said:
i would say welker for the already stated reasons.... we have realized its harder to come by a good return man than it is a good LB.

i don't see Greenwood or Welker going anywhere, but if i had to pick one to stay, i'd pick Welker.
I agree with you! How much longer are you stuck in Texas for?

Knight is the best player on that board. I'd like to keep Knight but only in the case that he restructures or takes a paycut. Assuming that he does, I want him.

Back
Top Bottom