Poll: Whats the D's nick name (merged) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Poll: Whats the D's nick name (merged)

What will The Defense's nickname be this year?

• Rip-Tide

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Revengers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Miami Vice

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • Brick-Kill Avenue

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
LOL, I like that for the Bills. I got one for Miami's D- The Atlantic Swarm, or Atlantic Storm. I guess I just like the Atlantic part.:D

Okay guys, everyone has dissed my original poll options. I guess one man cannot pick what the nickname is. However I have a new option that is a little wacky kinda like the Purple People Eaters for 2003 the....Mayhem Monsoon!.......? anyone.....? anyone......? ok now who threw the godd#mn fruit at me that is really uncool.

O.K. Ricky A, seriously I chose brick-kill ave. for the poll you posted but I kinda thought it sounded more like a gang's name. Not trying to be a smart-alec or nothing. Tho I am surprised people chose Miami vice over everything else.

Re: a similar poll or post..

Originally posted by rhadaddy
was made a while back and If I can recall correctly majority of the people liked Teal Curtain

No way! We'd sound like a bunch of Steeler "Wanna-Be's"....whats a curtain without the steel anyway? ....how about the other name that was thrown out there...the "Know-Name" defense...to compliment our "No-Name" 72 Fins.

Pre, I guess it does sound too much like Atlanta. Well, the ? is then, what would be a really tough sounding name that is also original for the fins D. I think Ricky A. started a cool thread by trying to come up with something that could stick.

It will be whatever Madden names it in one of his rare AFC-pro outbursts.

LOL. I like Shock and Aqua....and the Bates Motel. :)

The next bills fan that "smacks" on this thread will be relegated to the smack forum permanently.

I split this thead.....the other half is IN the smack forum....have fun...

Originally posted by inFINSible
The next bills fan that "smacks" on this thread will be relegated to the smack forum permanently.

I split this thead.....the other half is IN the smack forum....have fun...

But We Were Winning..:lol: Just Kidding
It was no surprise this thread was split.. Trouble waiting to happen.. ;)

Back
Top Bottom