Votes: 35 76.1%
  • Marion Barber and JJ Arrington

Votes: 11 23.9%

• Total voters

Section126

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Take your pick:

BTW...what is taking so long to get one of these guys...cuz if we draft one of those guys instead...I will be very unhappy.

I know what you're going for here but you have huge cap implications with edge and alexander. Regardless of price of course they are better but you have to be realistic with regards to salary.

ether79 said:
I know what you're going for here but you have huge cap implications with edge and alexander. Regardless of price of course they are better but you have to be realistic with regards to salary.

Yep! you pay one player too much it hurts your team.

marion barber will be great , jj had one good year and will flop as a pro
edge and alexander are too expensive but i would get rid of any player on the roster for either even zach or jt

NJFINSFAN1 said:
Yep! you pay one player too much it hurts your team.
Right say we trade for one of them, they'll want money like Portis was payed last year. Then after this coming year because of their contract we'll another Surtain situation with players that can still be great contributors but have to leave because of a cap problem.

Section126 said:
Take your pick:

BTW...what is taking so long to get one of these guys...cuz if we draft one of those guys instead...I will be very unhappy.

Did we inherit a cap genie along with that 2nd? If we didn't then WE CANNOT AFFORD EDGE OR ALEXANDER.

les dauphins said:
marion barber will be great , jj had one good year and will flop as a pro
edge and alexander are too expensive but i would get rid of any player on the roster for either even zach or jt

blasphemy!

what about giving up our fourth round pick for Travis Henry? If we go braylon edwards, and Cleveland gets one of the running backs, then maybe Travis henry will be available to us for a 4th.

we could draft:

1. Braylon Edwards, WR
2. Antaj Hawthorne, DT
3. Adrian McPhereson, QB
4. Travis Henry, RB
5. Ben Wilkerson, C

section126 u r not having the greatest days with posts, we wont have that kind of cap space for edge or shuan and why waste the pick? marion and jj are not bad picks at all they could be good players in the nfl

Didn't you just start 3 threads saying the same thing?

WE GET IT YOU WANT ALEXANDER OR EDGE.

how can anyone vote against Edge and Alexander?? They're both Pro Bowlers and had huge years last year.......they are already proven back, JJ and Marion arent yet....im not saying they wont do good in the NFL, but you cant compared them yet.

NYinBostonFin said:
Didn't you just start 3 threads saying the same thing?

WE GET IT YOU WANT ALEXANDER OR EDGE.

Yes - he did. I wish he would read up on how the salary cap works instead of making up threads. :fire:

Back
Top Bottom