Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Mike Williams

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Cadillac Williams

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Cedric Benson

Votes: 7 17.5%

• Total voters
I voted for Benson because he has proved that he can take the hits and he also proved that he can carry the load in the NFL.

Ronnie is the real deal....you can't coach or teach speed and RB has it...he also has the hands to catch screen passes out of the backfield....even though he shared carries with the Caddy he looked great in every Auburn game I watched...I would give him the edge over Benson and Caddy as for as a
"sure thing" goes.

M3590NJ973 said:
look up and you will see one

He was correct to ask about it b/c the dude's original post left the poll out! There wasn't one! Either that or there was some glitch.

I voted Braylon Edwards. The guy is amazing and I'm 99% sure that he'll become a big star barring injuries (or unforseen knuckleheadedness(sp?)). However, I won't be upset if we take Brown or Smith instead. I think that they are more likely than not to become big stars (Smith will need more time though).

Da 'Fins said:
He was correct to ask about it b/c the dude's original post left the poll out! There wasn't one! Either that or there was some glitch.

I did not leave my poll out........and I did not leave out the poll options either.

I voted for Williams, but I think Rolle should be on the list. Also, I think we all know picking at # 2 just sucks this year. If we get any one of these players 7-10 I would be happy. It just seems everyone is a reach at #2 and we all need to realize this.

I voted Benson. Brown is fast, but alto of players ome into the leageu fast. It gets down to instincts. initial burst, vision, etc.

Benson has proven he has those, Brown has not.

Section126 said:
I did not leave my poll out........and I did not leave out the poll options either.

It was probably this viewers computer that had a glitch and did not update...I saw the poll just fine from the start.

There is a difficulty with this poll - and it's problematic with lots of these - and that is, what is meant by "surest thing?"

Is it - a bonafide hall-of-fame player? Or - a surefire starter who will see reasonable success (a pro bowl or two)? Or, just become a solid starter at his position? Or, least likely to fail completely?

I think the QB's, like most QB's these days, could be stars or complete busts. If I'm thinking "safe pick" of a player who will see reasonable success in the league - my bet is on Mike Williams. He has enough clear skills, imo, to almost certainly be successful. He may not, however, be as potentially big a star as the others. But, he will be unstoppable in some situations (e.g., Red Zone). Doesn't mean I want him with the #2 pick. But, I think he is least likely to be a flop.

Back
Top Bottom