Votes: 7 4.3%
  • Other

Votes: 4 2.4%
  • None

Votes: 13 7.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
kizzaboo said:
Umm, just wondering but.. did anyone buy a Boston jersey last year? Just curious

Yeah.... I picked one up from Finishline.com.........it was on sale fore $19.99.........and then we cut him like a couple of months later:fire:

I hope he comes back!

Also I just picked up a $99.00 EQT Ricky Williams jersey on sale for $29.99 off of miamidolphins.com

cant wait until he comes back!:cool:

i want Miami to draft Matt Leinart. YOu think Saban would trade our 1st and next years 1st to get him if Feeley won't pan out? I'd love to see him starting

I voted Roth. Man, after watching that video clip on him in another thread. Can't wait for him to take down Buffalo's and J-E-T-S QB's. :D

i voted for alabi along with 2 others, it shows that more people will rather take the p*ss and vote for a DOLPHINS OL players jersey than be serious and get a channing crowder jersey.........

but in all seriousness, i have a friend going to miami in the summer and i will ask him to get me a Brown shirt

xXxpHiN34 said:
Yeah.... I picked one up from Finishline.com.........it was on sale fore $19.99.........and then we cut him like a couple of months later:fire:

I hope he comes back!

Also I just picked up a $99.00 EQT Ricky Williams jersey on sale for $29.99 off of miamidolphins.com

cant wait until he comes back!:cool:

i bought a ricky blue jersey for £30, because thats cheap for NFL jerseys over here and there must be about only 10 of the dolphins blue jerseys in this country

FlyFishingKing said:
I voted Roth. Man, after watching that video clip on him in another thread. Can't wait for him to take down Buffalo's and J-E-T-S QB's. :D

I just laughed harder than in a long time picturing Roth on top of Losman on the field this year. Simulating an unnatural act.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I thought we had a great draft, but I said "None". I got burned by buying an authentic "The running back who should not be named" jersey. I decided I'm only buying jerseys of retired players.

My next one will be Aubrey Beavers...just kidding! I think Offerdahl, Stephenson, or AJ Duhe might be next.

finsnchips said:
ronnie... maybe channing's in a few years.

That is how I feel. I'll get a Ronnie Brown jersey the day he signs his deal and then perhaps get a Roth or a Channing one once they are starters.

I'm kind of pis*** that everyone else is going to be buying a Ronnie Brown jersey. My first name starts with an R and my last name is Brown so I'll definitely be buying his jersey.

Back
Top Bottom