• Lions v Ravens

Votes: 22 28.6%

• Total voters

MrChadRico

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Lions at 49ers

I'm taking the 49ers out of the NFC even though my heart wants Detroit to win very badly. I just think the home field advantage plays a factor in this one and the 49ers get McCaffery going early and often. I fear the 9ers might even blow out Detroit, the Lions Offense might struggle against the 49ers defense on the road. If the Lions have any hope in this game they must get the running game going. Goff needs to be sharp, hes fizzled in big playoff games before.

Chiefs at Ravens

I'm taking the stupid Chiefs bc I'm done betting against Mahomes. The guy is just on another level in these big games. They shouldn't win, everything on paper points to the Ravens being the better team. Still, I've seen Mahomes up close for long enough living in KC and now realize he's basicly Tom Bardy 2.0. I hate it but I'm picking KC.

Eh, I don't think his supporting cast is good enough for that Ravens defense. I'm going Ravens 4ers. Understand your thoughts on Chiefs tho

It’s 49ers v Ravens, duh.

Haven’t you seen the Super Bowl logo they released a few months ago? Colors don’t lie!

😂
No. But I saw the news cast graphic from last week that said 9ers Ravens.

If it turns out the NFL really is scripted, we gotta team up with Bills fans and kill the script writer.

Well you never know which Goff your gonna get from week to week Bad Goff, Prime Time Goff (has excellent record in prime time games) Dude be looking like Ken in the Barbie movie
(Don’t let your wife make you watch that movie!!)

Would love to see Detroit win, I doubt it will happen tho.
Ravens gonna whoop on SF in Super Bowl Just like they did on Christmas.
Let’s just hope the commercials are better than last year!
(and no one gets drunk and tries to feel up their girlfriends mom!)

I'd go strong on the Ravens, and really weak (but still pick them) on the Niners, so Ravens vs 49ers.

Ravens were #1 DVOA for the year, #5 all time (1981-present), #1 all time weighted DVOA (later in the season weighted higher). I know Mahomes and Reid are magic in the post season, but that much magic?

The upset I can see is Detroit beating 49ers.

They just haven’t looked dominate in their games. Coming down to the wire against GB and he other opponent.

No. But I saw the news cast graphic from last week that said 9ers Ravens.

If it turns out the NFL really is scripted, we gotta team up with Bills fans and kill the script writer.

Vince Mcmahon Wwe GIF

I'd go strong on the Ravens, and really weak (but still pick them) on the Niners, so Ravens vs 49ers.

Ravens were #1 DVOA for the year, #5 all time (1981-present), #1 all time weighted DVOA (later in the season weighted higher). I know Mahomes and Reid are magic in the post season, but that much magic?

Probably right? That is boring though...we had that already with the black out and everything during the game...or something like that i remember...like 10 years ago

Would love to see the Lions vs. Ravens...with a Lions win. Dan Campbell deserves it. Best coach in the NFL. Obviously, the NFL would like to see a 49ers/Chiefs rematch $$$$$$$$$$$. Also, Taylor Swift sells tickets and gets more eyeballs on the screen so, there's that too.

Back
Top Bottom