Poll: Who's going to SuperBowl LVIII | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Poll: Who's going to SuperBowl LVIII

Your Superbowl LVIII Predction

• 49ers v Chiefs

Votes: 10 13.0%
  • 49ers v Ravens

Votes: 36 46.8%
  • Lions v Chiefs

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Lions v Ravens

Votes: 22 28.6%

• Total voters
Would love to see the Lions vs. Ravens...with a Lions win. Dan Campbell deserves it. Best coach in the NFL. Obviously, the NFL would like to see a 49ers/Chiefs rematch $$$$$$$$$$$. Also, Taylor Swift sells tickets and gets more eyeballs on the screen so, there's that too.

Ole what's her name is a good reason not to root for KC.

Probably right? That is boring though...we had that already with the black out and everything during the game...or something like that i remember...like 10 years ago
I think Detroit has a great chance, but Ragnow and Jackson are hobbled, and SF has the big experience edge. I think, as much praise as they've gotten, the Lions roster is still underrated - high level talent all over. Great OC and DC also, both will be HC's soon.

This is probably the worst Chiefs team you’ll see for the next 5 years or so. Better get them now. I believe it will be Ravens and the 49ers.

IMG_2392.jpeg
I‘ll go Chiefs and Lions because Top Bet had this up on their site right after the finish of Divisional games. It was quickly taken down and only the Conf championship games remain. What do they know? I think it’s all rigged anyway. We will see.

Chad sorry, it's a bad habit of mine. Kinda like hair in one shot is different than the next shot in the same scene of a movie.

Measure twice. Cut once lolScreenshot_20240128-202559-775.png

hoping Detroit wins it all

Me too. I grew up in Michigan but chose the Dolphins as my favorite team 50 plus years ago because the Lions were so dreadful. I always rooted for them except against the Fins. Michigan winning NATY and then Lions winning Super Bowl in same year would be close to the Dolphins finally winning one for me. Close but nothing would match the Fins winning it all after all this time. Maybe next year. My time is running short.....

Went with Detroit and Baltimore. May even watch it if Detroit makes it in…doubt it, but possible.

Back
Top Bottom