polling you all..how far will the Dolphins go... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

polling you all..how far will the Dolphins go...

How far will our beloved Dolphins go?

• Wild Card Round...that's it!

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Divisional....once again...1 and out!

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • AFC Championship....here we come!

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Superbowl...Yeah baby! Naw'leans here we are.

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
Originally posted by FFiB
lets see how optimistic or pessimistic everybody is...
or realistic

I expected the Raiders to beat the Jets and us to lose in Pittsburgh, but I am sure as hell hope I am wrong.

I do think we will beat the Pats in NE if we get to go there :D

Re: Re: polling you all..how far will the Dolphins go...

Originally posted by dolphan39
or realistic

I expected the Raiders to beat the Jets and us to lose in Pittsburgh, but I am sure as hell hope I am wrong.

I do think we will beat the Pats in NE if we get to go there :D

But what scares you about Pittsburgh?

Bettis and Muchu-muchu (or whatever his name is) are the only weapons. Kordel can easily revert back to the old Kordel. Our pass D is solid. We are probably featuring the best CB and safeties AS A GROUP. Cheat the safeties up to support the run game and blitz (corners and linebackers) occasionally.

Our O matches up pretty decent with their D.

Steelers will be distracted with all that playoff hype....good time to catch'em.

Re: Re: Re: polling you all..how far will the Dolphins go...

Originally posted by FFiB
But what scares you about Pittsburgh?
Fins on the road ag. quality D in the 2nd round of playoffs and our D is never as good on the road. Pitt will be fresh, too

Hines Ward scares me. Our run defense scares me, and Bettis has had like 6 weeks to regroup, and get healthy.

Not to mention our defense is terrible at stopping running QB's. Kordell would have a field day with sending his WR's deep, and scrambling for 20 yards a pop.

If we can beat the Ravens, and if we get the Pats, I say AFC Championship. Then we can see who is there to play, and maybe the S.B. is attainable. If the Rams make it to the S.B, it really dosen't matter WHO from the AFC is there...lol...it's all St Louis.

we could beat the Rams in the SB - if it rains alot in NO and muddies the astro-turf :goof:

...or what if they put in real grass, and cut the dome off?

:D

Originally posted by dolphan39
if it rains alot in NO and muddies the astro-turf :goof:

:lol: :lol: I was gonna let that one slide, but you guys are TOO funny. :lol:

We could go.......ALL.....THE.....WAY!! :D

Back
Top Bottom