Poor Jim Bates... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Poor Jim Bates...

JIm bates i do feel sorry for he has ALOT of work to do in Green Bay, they only have a few decent players on D and one good one (KGB) and he gonna need some more players and some patience to make them a good D cuz working with the 29th ranked D i think wont be some walk around the block

I really liked Jim Bates a lot, and I wish him the best in Green Bay even though I think Green Bay is going to do pretty bad this year. But I wouldn't be feeling too sorry the guy now... I mean, he's a Defensive Coordinator in the NFL, he probably makes maybe a million a year, and he only has to be on the sidelines 16-20 days a year. Nice gig. :wink:

Waldop said:
Why poor Jim Bates?? It's not like he's not working!! It wouldn't have worked out if he stayed here. It was best that he went to another organization. Also, why are we going over this now???

Why not, it's the offseason and there is nothing better to talk about besides someone wanting to move Zack to SS lol. I'm bored outta my mind. I would discuss the pros and cons of changing cheerleading uniforms....or of them going without them. Ahh now there is a good idea for a new thread. :lol:

FIREMEDIC822 said:
Yeah poor Jim....How much money is he making??? And what exactly is he doing??? Yeah I feel really sorry for him. The guy is making phat money while watching the best sport in the world up close and personel at lambau field.

Ya might want ta consider a career change there fellow. Come on life can't be THAT bad. It's not like Jim is making Bill Gates money. All the guy was saying was he wishes him the best. Man EVERYBODY is touchy this time of year.
Life could be worse, JT could agree to join Ricky in India, and Zack could hold out until they agree to let him play SS. :roflmao:

For their offseason to come close to ours they'll need at least 2 hurricanes

TARHEEL38 said:
Ya might want ta consider a career change there fellow. Come on life can't be THAT bad. It's not like Jim is making Bill Gates money. All the guy was saying was he wishes him the best. Man EVERYBODY is touchy this time of year.
Life could be worse, JT could agree to join Ricky in India, and Zack could hold out until they agree to let him play SS. :roflmao:

What exactly are you talking about. The guy wasnt wishing anybody well he was saying he felt sorry for Jim. My point is im sure Jim feels just fine while he is balancing his checkbook . Nobody is touchy it was more of a joke than anything.

stan marino said:
For their offseason to come close to ours they'll need at least 2 hurricanes
I was going to say or maybe 8 blizzards, but knowing Green Bay... that would just benefit them. :o

I'd probably get some of those blizzards where i live so thats no good either...lol.

Back
Top Bottom