Positive article about Phins without RW in Boston paper | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Positive article about Phins without RW in Boston paper

that was a great article... just gotta keep our fingers crossed.

great article, but remember we had danny boy to keep the offense rolling. now were putting our season on jay or a.j. the way i see it as long as the o-line can hold their own then we've got a good chance to be competitive in our division. without o-line there's no running or passing.;)

Thanks for the article.

It does make me feel a little better and I hope this is the beginning of a good story and not the end for the Dolphins!!!

Go Fins!!!

Phinz4Life said:
Wow, some intelligence in Boston! :eek:
Remember, Patriot beat writers have been watching from the inside, two pretty good at the business of building football teams. Most of them aren't stupid.

ched27 said:
great article, but remember we had danny boy to keep the offense rolling. now were putting our season on jay or a.j.

Didn't you here Wayne?

AJ Feeley is going to be the greatest thing the Dolphins have had since Dan Marino..........

Like i said before in another thread , there is no one person thats greater than the team , ya it hurts to see a star go but life goes on and so does the nfl . We have enough talent to win alot of games in this league , and i got this gut sense that minor and henry will do more than their share ... i see us being a force even without ricky . the only thing i'm worried about is WHAT DO I DO WITH THE TWO JERSEY'S I HAVE WITH HIS NAME ON THEM . ^%$^%$*$%*%^*!!!!!

ched27 said:
great article, but remember we had danny boy to keep the offense rolling. now were putting our season on jay or a.j. the way i see it as long as the o-line can hold their own then we've got a good chance to be competitive in our division. without o-line there's no running or passing.;)

Well, last time we put the season on jay, without ricky, we made the playoffs

great point bizarro, hopefully everything will work out for travis, he deserves this chance. i hope the o-line get so pissed at ricky that they open bigger holes for travis, even though it's almost a completely new o-line

The Ol will have to step up more than ever. If they do not improve on pass protection, they may not have a running game to fall back on. I do agree with the article however. Wanny will have to let go of the conservatism and let his OC coach the way they should coach.

Justasportsfan said:
The Ol will have to step up more than ever. If they do not improve on pass protection, they may not have a running game to fall back on. I do agree with the article however. Wanny will have to let go of the conservatism and let his OC coach the way they should coach.

Totally agree with this post.

First, IMO, your season begins and ends with the performance of the OL. They step up and provide adequate (doesn't even have to be spectacular) passing protection it will create many more options for the offense.

One thing that no one has mentioned here with the loss of RW, is that your offense automatically becomes less predictable. This is actually a good thing if Wanny becomes less conservative.

I wrote a thread with similar points yesterday "Don't count us out!" that except for one person no one replied (thought much about). Why? Does everyone think we have absolutely no chance without Ricky?

FlyingElvis said:
Remember, Patriot beat writers have been watching from the inside, two pretty good at the business of building football teams. Most of them aren't stupid.
'

I'm just jokin'. Havin a bit of fun ah know.

Back
Top Bottom