Positive | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Positive

Raging Bull

Starter
Reaction score
So I was reading some of the write ups and quotes and what not on NFL.com, mainly the ones from Coach Sparano. And honestly, now that the bitter feeling in beginning to fade away after Sunday's lost, I have a clearer, more positive outlook on things to come.

For one, if we were going to lose I am glad we lost like we did (obviously not the fan part of me, but in a management, sort of long term thinking). It puts a bad taste in everyone's mouth and I garuntee it gives everyone the mindset of "We are not there yet, we're not done. We have only begun." If we would have won this game and lost in the next two weeks or so, or even lost this game by say, a field goal, I think the mindset would have been a lot different.

It would have been more of a heartbreaker, kind of "unlucky" sort of feeling. Rather then a Multi-Turnover, Ugliness (Although we were in it for most of the game). And this leaves Sparano and Co., as well as the players to go into this offseason and do some work. And the players to play next season with a chip on their shouler, much like they have played this passed season.

Thing back to a few seasons ago with Saban, when we won our last six games of the season and went 9-7, one game away from the playoffs. I know I felt like we were there, a lot of people felt like we were ready to content. Hell, people were picking us and the Panthers for the Superbowl if I remember correctly, after we got Daunte. We had so many primetime games. And what happened? 6-10 the next year.

So at least now, I am confident that the staff and players will not lose any intensity on achieving their goals. I am confident we will not have a flop of a year next year. Instead I believe we will improve even more and be set for years to come. So don't dwell on this loss, instead use it as fuel and as comfort. We will no longer be the old Dolphins. And I can't wait to see those ****ing Ravens next year! Because we'll be that much better.

Honestly, I've been preaching everything you just said to people at work. They keep coming up saying "how bout those Dolphins" and I always reply "Hey, its been 1 hell of a season and you can't even try to take that away from me. And you patriots fans, what the hell?? You can talk sh*t... Where were you? Yeah, watching us get beat up by the Ravens. So before you come over here and try and piss in my face, remember that we WILL be back next year and we will be a whole he*l of a lot better"

Exactly. No one can take anything away from us. And at the same time, we got the right people heading this thing. We will only continue to get better. So watch out everybody, cuz the Fins are comin' for ya.

exactly guys,lets stay and think positively...yes,a part of me wanted us to win that game,but at the same time,i'm glad we didn't...our loss to the Ravens just showed that we don't YET have the horses to run with the Ravens,Steelers,etc...but you know something though...we're getting there...WE ARE GETTING THERE....as long as Ross keeps his pie hole shut,and does like Huizenga does,and stays out of Parcells/Ireland/Sparano's way...we'll get back to being among the NFL's elite...keep the faith my fellow phin fans,keep the faith...

Back
Top Bottom