Positives and Negatives | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Positives and Negatives

Pink_Dove

Animus facit nobilem
Reaction score
Bad loss for our beloved fins...The players and coaches booked ou trip to SD last week after trashing the Jets...WE underestimated KC and played like it in the 1st quarter..As in every game their are some positives and negatives

POSITIVES:

SP's: One of the reasons we made it a game was our field position..AJ and Royals had a heck of a game..The cover guys i noticed were Hendricks and Mcgharraghan...

Ricky Williams:Had a fumble but the fins shouldve just kept on giving him the ball...HE averaged about 5 yeards a carry so why stop???..Nice blocking as well

Chris Chambers: Break out game of sorts...Jay was looking for him a bit too much i thought though...Kinda like Culpepper and Moss

Greewood and Rogers: Stellar efforts for guys that needed to step up

Timbo: eat up a lot of space and was playing with a mean streak too bad chester is a big time disapointment

NEGATIVES:

Turnovers:A classic...5 tunrovers how can you win a game with that???Even with Tr-INT Green as an oppsing QB its too much

Coaches:Guys this is when you make your money...Get the team up for a game like this a sandwich game...Why not blitz trent he had all the time in the world so of course he looked like montana...WHy not go for it on 4th down whit Ricky needing 2 yards for the TD...

DB's: I'm always on fletcher's case and will continue to be...bust in the making...Freeman had his worse career game as a dolfin...looked very very bad in coverage...Brock didnt do much for his cause..

Zach Thomas: Comon Zach we need you...Has looked stiff to me since the start of the season...must pick up his game..I know he can...Comon Zach

D-Line: O-Gun??? O what?? Chester ??? J-T and Timbo are playing against the whole O-Line for most of the game...

O-Line: Good run blocking but the pass blocking fell big time...

Jay F-INT-dler: The fact is Jay cannot win us a game...we cant ask him to start throwing and doing marino comebacks...No touch on the deep ball..All the while he's tough and will stand in the pocket...Has he lost the confidence of his teamates ??? I hope not...

BIG GAME VERSUS THE PATS NEXT WEEK...I HOPE YALL WILL BE A PRO PLAYER...GO FINS!!!!
:eat:

The one big thing that always gets to me is Miami, and their problem with abandoning the running game too early.

From the days of Don Shula, to Jimmy Johnson to Wanny, can somebody tell me: Why in the hell does Miami completely abandon theier running game when down more than 3 points?

And Especially now, with Ricky Williams?

Must be some city ordinance down there in Miami prohibiting the running game unless we are winning.

Back
Top Bottom