Possible Browns Trade | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Possible Browns Trade

Dave007

Hall fo Fame
Reaction score
It could happen.........49ers take Rogers. Cleveland trades up to take Smith. In exchange for their 2nd rd pick. In turn we trade with Minnesota and get their 2 1st. They take Edwards. We pick one of the big three RB at 7. Trade the number 18 to Philly for thier 2nd and a couple of 3rd's. That would give us 3 2nd's, and 3 3rd's. Not bad for not having any #2'd yesterday. It could happen. That would be Saban's dream day!

One of us is sort of reading minds. I posted a similar thing. I am starting to think Rodgers is going to picked by the 49ers. 49ers liked the local kid all along!

rainmaker1313 said:
One of us is sort of reading minds. I posted a similar thing. I am starting to think Rodgers is going to picked by the 49ers. 49ers liked the local kid all along!

SF's pick will totally shape our draft.If they take Smith then we stay put and take Brown or Edwards.If they take Rodgers,then the trade floodgates will be in full force,should be a fun day for us Fin fans for a change.

Don't be so sure the Browns are after Smith. There has been a lot of talk on local sports radio the past 24 hours or so that the Browns are throwing up major smoke screens on players they would like when in reality they would like to draft Mike Williams. His name has been coming up more and more as I said the past day or 2. I still believe that Edwards is #1 on their board but I doubt they trade up one spot to get him or Smith especially after all the crap they took last year for moving up one spot to get Winslow Jr. I wouldn't be suprised at all to see Cleveland sit still and take Williams at #3.

If we work it right & make enough moves down we could have 32 7th round picks! WoooHoo

Danny1339 said:
If we work it right & make enough moves down we could have 32 7th round picks! WoooHoo

yeah i hear ya, at some point we need to take a quality prospect!!!! :lol:

That is a wonderful idea- obviously I think we would use the 18th to trade down and acquire more picks. A team I wouldnt mind dealing with there is Philly- so they get to take Khalif Barnes (Reid wants a T) and we get their late 1st (Matt Jones? Brodney Pool? Someone who slipped?) and one of their seconds (and maybe a 3rd- I am not exactly sure how the draft value chart would work in this case)

Back
Top Bottom