Possible leak of new logo | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Possible leak of new logo

Does the new logo come with a couple WRs, an OL which can block and a Superbowl participation?

If not I really don't care. I want to go to the playoffs and be competitive.

Does the new logo come with a couple WRs, an OL which can block and a Superbowl participation?

If not I really don't care. I want to go to the playoffs and be competitive.

Would it also come with a alternate version of FH where 70% of the posters werent clueless?

Mods of various logo concepts we've seen.

gYVtR-1.png

YNxwb-1.png

O9C49-1.png

LceNG-1.png

The new logo

I just wish they would asks some real fans about the logo. Not some celebrities that go to games for the party atmosphere. Because it is really about what the fans like. The owners are in it for the money, I do not care what the players say they would not be playing if it was not about the money and that leaves the fan who really care about this. God help us if the recent incarnation is what they decide upon.

I just wish they would asks some real fans about the logo. Not some celebrities that go to games for the party atmosphere. Because it is really about what the fans like. The owners are in it for the money, I do not care what the players say they would not be playing if it was not about the money and that leaves the fan who really care about this. God help us if the recent incarnation is what they decide upon.

No need to create a separate thread about the logo when numerous others have been created. I merged your post into the main thread with the most replies so far and it looks like MIZFIT has already thumbs-downed your opinion.

:lol:

---------- Post added at 05:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 PM ----------

As someone else said, the logo proposed in the other thread has been the best looking one so far, in my opinion.

clear.gif

I am a long-time fan (since 1978) and was among those who hated the idea of any logo or uniform changes. I really didn't want to see something as atrocious as those new Seahawks uniforms just we could say we were 'updated'. But this looks pretty cool.

If the orange 'eye' was a little more spread out, this would be my favorite up until this point.

the supposed leaked one looks much better cleaned up buti still like the above one better

Back
Top Bottom