Possible Miami DT from LSU arrested... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Possible Miami DT from LSU arrested...

CpuFan

Active Roster
Reaction score
LSU DT Claude Wroten, a solid first-day prospect for the 2006 draft, was arrested earlier this week on a drug charge after police stopped him for speeding and found marijuana in his car. Wroten was booked for possession of marijuana with intent to distribute and was released on $3,000 bond. Not a real smart move for a kid who had a chance to be an early-to-mid second round pick this coming April.

http://www.gbnreport.com/

To me the most disturbing part is the charge of "Intent to distribute." The guy could now fall like a rock... what a shame.

Yeah your right. You are gunna get all kinds of money and all you have to do is Be good for 5 months and you screw it up. I mean are these ppl really thinking?

well, now Saban will get him in the fifth round! ha ha ha! And you know Saban will take care of that problem once he is in his control again.

OOps! didnt read the part about intent to distribute. ouch. That could spell serious jailtime.

CpuFan said:
LSU DT Claude Wroten, a solid first-day prospect for the 2006 draft, was arrested earlier this week on a drug charge after police stopped him for speeding and found marijuana in his car. Wroten was booked for possession of marijuana with intent to distribute and was released on $3,000 bond. Not a real smart move for a kid who had a chance to be an early-to-mid second round pick this coming April.

http://www.gbnreport.com/

To me the most disturbing part is the charge of "Intent to distribute."
The guy could now fall like a rock... what a shame.

Just because he got charged with "Intent to distribute" doesnt mean he actually intended to distribute it... All it means is that he had over 20 grams...

Nasty said:
Just because he got charged with "Intent to distribute" doesnt mean he actually intended to distribute it... All it means is that he had over 20 grams...
Well, what it could mean is that he had it in more than one bag.If he's got 2 bags then they asume that he's intending to sell it...is just as simple as that.Ether way, what a moron.I'm not so sure that Saban will want him now tho but then again, I don't think DT is our top priority at this time.I still see Saban bringing one more of his former players.

Ozzy rules!
:rockon: :guitar:

Nasty said:

What it means is he's facing big time....this isn't a ooops...and a hand slap.

I can't see any team using a draft pick on him with this hanging over his head.

Nasty said:

Yeah, what Danny said,....it's just, so the PA has one more bargaining chip to try and get you to plea out.

fishypete said:
What it means is he's facing big time...
If it was anything more than what they're saying they would have given an amount that he was caught with....this is nothing, in the sense of how serious it is.

inFINSible said:
If it was anything more than what they're saying they would have given an amount that he was caught with....this is nothing, in the sense of how serious it is.

They have to give out the amount....that info isn't a secret....it's in the arrest report.

fishypete said:
They have to give out the amount....that info isn't a secret....it's in the arrest report.
What I meant was, if it was a big enough amount to make the IDT charge important, the news would have reported how much it was.

inFINSible said:
What I meant was, if it was a big enough amount to make the IDT charge important, the news would have reported how much it was.

The same news that reported that 12 miners were still alive?

Back
Top Bottom