Possible QB change for the Texans. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Possible QB change for the Texans.

IHATETHEJETS

Club Member
Reaction score
Lovie Smith hasn't came out with it yet, but there could be a possible QB change this week against the Texans.

"Smith sounded a bit more open to shaking things up when he spoke to reporters at a Monday press conference. Smith was asked if he would consider a quarterback change from Davis Mills to Kyle Allen and he replied by noting that the players are not in the facility on Monday so any public discussion of specific changes would wait until he’s spoken with them."

I know that he didn't say it outright, but could happen.

His stats suck, but so does the team. Houston went from a playoff bound team most years to a graveyard.

Lovie Smith hasn't came out with it yet, but there could be a possible QB change this week against the Texans.

"Smith sounded a bit more open to shaking things up when he spoke to reporters at a Monday press conference. Smith was asked if he would consider a quarterback change from Davis Mills to Kyle Allen and he replied by noting that the players are not in the facility on Monday so any public discussion of specific changes would wait until he’s spoken with them."

I know that he didn't say it outright, but could happen.
Won’t matter if Josh Allen suits up. They aren’t beating Miami.

Oh c'mon. Did anyone really think that the thread was regarding Tua? :bnkr:
For a microsecond, yes. I knew immediately, though, if it was, it was a "troll job".

I'm sure it was just accidental, questionable wording by the OP.

Back
Top Bottom