Possible TV Black Out On ABC in South Fl | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Possible TV Black Out On ABC in South Fl

And for the

record, I can care less if we beat the Jets... Sure it would help us be the # 1 seed in the AFC and give us homefield advantavge throughout the playoffs. But I would be happy to loss to the Jets and win the Division every year. It is a bigger deal to the Jet fans then it is to the Dolphin fans. The only thing the Jets have to look forward to every season is beating the Dolphins, and then going on to a below .500 season.

Originally posted by #1 Jets Fan
That all maybe true, but most of the events that happen on 9-11 took place in NY. So why do the Jets/Giants keep selling out?

Why do you want to keep going on with this conversation.....Other teams out there are subject to blackouts..not just Miami

:confused:

and for the record

If that was true, so why is that when I went to the game in Nov
I saw Dolfans so frustrated there were fighting themselves just ask Miadpfan13 my Dolphin Queen who was at the game as well.

On the radio WQAM 560 AM the flagship station for the Dolphins all week long prior to both games against the Jets the Dolfans clogged the lines obsessed and angry and trying to figure out why the Fish can't beat the Jets.

It's called a RIVALRY and don't tell me that you don't care about the Jets beating the Fins, because I can tell you, you must have been pretty ticked and scratching your head and saying get rid of Fiedler just like the fans were saying on the post game show after the game..

and this is my input for the RECORD !!!!!!!

Living in NJ

and having Direct TV, I could care less if the people in the Miami area that don't go to the game can watch it or not. Just like I could care less if the Jets fans sell out the Stadium or not. That's what's funny about Jet fans they brag that they sell out the stadium every game but at the game they turn on the team at the first sign of bad play. I heard Fireman Ed on the radio on Monday complaining that he could not get the fans to make noise he actually walk over to the other side of the stadium to yell at the fans.

I am a Jets Season ticket holder and I give my tickets away every week, except the Dolphins game.

The Jets fans did the same thing on Jets Insider last week...they got on their boards during half time saying it was a great game, we are doing so good, Vinny is looking great and then after you lost you were calling for Vinny's head and saying to fire him and not let him play. So what makes that any different from what we did? It's called frustration and anger..you get over it and go on to the next game and keep winning...So what's your point?

I made a statement

for myself. Not for the frustrated fans you saw at the game. Yes I would like if we beat the Jets because we would be 10-1 right now. What I said is, it's more important to me to win the division then beat the Jets. I will admitt it is frustrating the way most games we out play the Jets the whole game and then let them come back and beat us. The Jets had a 176 yards total offense the last game and beat us, that is frustrating...

Originally posted by #1 Jets Fan
come on if this was the Jets you would be busting my chops.

No I wouldn't...Cause I don't keep track of stats like this...

I already gave them

to a Co-worker/Bills Fan.... I only give the tickets to the visiting team fans. Unless I happen to not know someone who is a fan of the visiting team, then I give them to my nextdoor neighbor, a lousy Jet Fan....

nyrican,

sure i know alot about NY, my bro-in-law was born there. my sister wants to move out of calif when they retire and my bro-in-law says, "NOT NY". thats enough for me.
btw, unless they close the southern border, i have property in arkansas and when i retire i'm getting out too. in fact its so bad here they call orange county, "Little Saigon." in fact, right here in riverside, there is a place they call "casa blanca", the police won't even go there without a swat team! wasn't like that when i first moved out here (riverside), and i was born in california in 46, what a cool place for kids to grow up, not anymore!:mad:

You idiot. The Dolphins game isnt goin to be blacked out. Tickets are on sale up until game time & there are companies in every city that ALWAYS buy remaining tickets to make the game sold out.

Can I ask a question here?

Who cares? Is this about the Jets having more or better fans? Is this about the Miami community being lazy? How again does this pertain to the Dolphins football team as being number 1?

Get over it, so you sell out your stadium, and we don't, big freakin deal.

If your going to come on here and discuss things, then talk football, not butts in seats.

you have to understand the NY.............

intellect! they are concerned about where your butt's at. they never want to "break your face", its always "i'm gonna bust your a$$". thats another reason NY is out of the question for me! :D :lol: :p

I hear you, it's not like the good old days anymore, when with 1 cent you could buy a big piece of bazooka gum, and when you bit that gum it was hard. When a pack of baseball cards were a nickel each.

When a spaulding rubber ball was 15 cents and when we lost it we all had to chip in and buy another one.

:) Now you can tell how old I'am.

Your write it's not the same anymore..

Enjoy the Game Monday Nite, it's going to be a good one.

December has come LET THE GAMES BEGIN

I hear you, it's not like the good old days anymore, when with 1 cent you could buy a big piece of bazooka gum, and when you bit that gum it was hard. When a pack of baseball cards were a nickel each.
I even remember that and I will not be really old for another year and a half. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom