Possible UDFA WR | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Possible UDFA WR

lazlo73

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Good size and speed project.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/profiles/2005/madison_tony

ANALYSIS
Positives: Has a lean, athletic physique with solid upper body muscle definition, long arms, tight waist and hips, good bubble, muscular thighs and calves and minimal body fat … Strong open-field runner with long legs and solid muscle tone in his upper body … Has that explosive initial step needed to gain advantage over the defensive backs coming off the line of scrimmage … Not afraid to deliver a hand punch to rock the defenders back on their heels while escaping press coverage … Excellent cut blocker who immediately gets into the second level to stalk and engage the linebackers … Shows good route-awareness ability, maintaining balance while working the sidelines … Has the deep acceleration and hip swerve to avoid defenders up field in order to gain yardage after the catch … Has the ability to come back for the off-target throws, willingly sacrificing his body to take the hit in order to get to the ball … Standout special teams performer whose acceleration and balance make him a dangerous kickoff returner.

Negatives: Gets a little undisciplined in his route running and must show more crispness in his patterns … Has the explosive leg drive to escape contact up field, but sometimes will try to overpower the defender rather than elude the opponent … Needs to show better concentration, as he tends to try and head upfield before properly securing the ball … Has natural hands, but must time his leaps better and be more assertive with defenders when trying to get to the ball at its high point.

INJURY REPORT

No injuries reported.

AGILITY

Campus: 4.41 in the 40-yard dash (indoors) … 4.46 40-yard dash (outdoors) … 4.22 20-yard shuttle … 11.67 60-yard shuttle … 7.13 three-cone drill … 275-pound bench press … 691-pound safe squat … 302-pound power clean … 37½-inch vertical jump … 9-foot-1 broad jump … 33 3/8-inch arm length … 9 3/8-inch hands … Right-handed.

lazlo73 said:
Good size and speed project.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/profiles/2005/madison_tony

ANALYSIS
Positives: Has a lean, athletic physique with solid upper body muscle definition, long arms, tight waist and hips, good bubble, muscular thighs and calves and minimal body fat … Strong open-field runner with long legs and solid muscle tone in his upper body … Has that explosive initial step needed to gain advantage over the defensive backs coming off the line of scrimmage … Not afraid to deliver a hand punch to rock the defenders back on their heels while escaping press coverage … Excellent cut blocker who immediately gets into the second level to stalk and engage the linebackers … Shows good route-awareness ability, maintaining balance while working the sidelines … Has the deep acceleration and hip swerve to avoid defenders up field in order to gain yardage after the catch … Has the ability to come back for the off-target throws, willingly sacrificing his body to take the hit in order to get to the ball … Standout special teams performer whose acceleration and balance make him a dangerous kickoff returner.

Negatives: Gets a little undisciplined in his route running and must show more crispness in his patterns … Has the explosive leg drive to escape contact up field, but sometimes will try to overpower the defender rather than elude the opponent … Needs to show better concentration, as he tends to try and head upfield before properly securing the ball … Has natural hands, but must time his leaps better and be more assertive with defenders when trying to get to the ball at its high point.

INJURY REPORT

No injuries reported.

AGILITY

Campus: 4.41 in the 40-yard dash (indoors) … 4.46 40-yard dash (outdoors) … 4.22 20-yard shuttle … 11.67 60-yard shuttle … 7.13 three-cone drill … 275-pound bench press … 691-pound safe squat … 302-pound power clean … 37½-inch vertical jump … 9-foot-1 broad jump … 33 3/8-inch arm length … 9 3/8-inch hands … Right-handed.

The problem here is that if we sign him and he makes the team, everyone who has a #29 Madison jersey will have to buy a new one that says S. Madison on it. That will piss many people off. But seriously, I'll take anyone that is good.

phinfan2003 said:
The problem here is that if we sign him and he makes the team, everyone who has a #29 Madison jersey will have to buy a new one that says S. Madison on it. That will piss many people off. But seriously, I'll take anyone that is good.

It would not bother me...i had to do the same thing w/ the Ricky Williams jersey and Z. Thomas when lamar thomas was on the team

armyfinfan said:
No this guy will have T. Madison on his jersey

Read the post again. I said #29 would have to be S. Madison.

phinfan2003 said:

You are 100% correct. I don't care if he breaks every recieving record there is. I don't want him on my team because I don't want to have to buy a new jersey.:D :roflmao: :roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom