------------- Post-Combine ... 2-Round Mock!!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

------------- Post-Combine ... 2-Round Mock!!!

At 16, I rather have Ernie Sims than Chad Greenway. Cromartie would be nice in the 2nd, if not I wouldn't mind all the other suggestions. Lawson at 16 is a reach I think.

FinNasty said:
What do you like about Cromartie over Allen?

Just the fact that Cromartie is such a great athlete and still alittle raw so he could get alot better. Besides his injury does not scare me as much as if that had happened to a running back. Allen is good however I think he is gunna play Saftey, But he could play CB. Cromartie is a CB and what we really need. I have whatched both on tape, However I have seen Allen alot more. I would not mind either one tho.

Dolfan11 said:
At 16, I rather have Ernie Sims than Chad Greenway. Cromartie would be nice in the 2nd, if not I wouldn't mind all the other suggestions. Lawson at 16 is a reach I think.

Ernie Simms is a reach at 16 also. I would rather take Winston Justice at 16 and get best defender available with the 2nd round pick.
Jonathan Joseph
Jason Allen
Antonio Cromartie
Abdoul Hodge
Manny Lawson

Skeet84 said:
Just the fact that Cromartie is such a great athlete and still alittle raw so he could get alot better. Besides his injury does not scare me as much as if that had happened to a running back. Allen is good however I think he is gunna play Saftey, But he could play CB. Cromartie is a CB and what we really need. I have whatched both on tape, However I have seen Allen alot more. I would not mind either one tho.

Nice new sig and avatar...

Anyway... Allen is a CB... he was only moved to safety because of depth issues on Tennessee... He was a top 15 pick in this years draft before he got injured...

He is also faster (4.35) than Cromartie while still being a big *** corner at 6'2 210...

He has alot more experience and is more polished...

FinNasty said:
Nice new sig and avatar...

Anyway... Allen is a CB... he was only moved to safety because of depth issues on Tennessee... He was a top 15 pick in this years draft before he got injured...

He is also faster (4.35) than Cromartie while still being a big *** corner at 6'2 210...

He has alot more experience and is more polished...

I agree that Jason Allen is a great player. I just think Cromartie is better. I think Cromartie is alot more pyshical than Allen. However I would not be mad if we got either one with the 2nd pick in the draft.

Thanks about the Sig and Avatar! ILPhinFan88 did a Great Job!

Skeet84 said:
I agree that Jason Allen is a great player. I just think Cromartie is better. I think Cromartie is alot more pyshical than Allen. However I would not be mad if we got either one with the 2nd pick in the draft.

Thanks about the Sig and Avatar! ILPhinFan88 did a Great Job!
Cromartie does have more upside... but Allen is a much more finished product, and more proven... so thats why I like him more... To each his own... :cooldude:

FinNasty said:
Cromartie does have more upside... but Allen is a much more finished product, and more proven... so thats why I like him more... To each his own... :cooldude:

I agree totally with that statement and if we get either one we should be thankful!

Green Bay and San Fran would be big winners with those 2 rounds. Oakland's isn't too bad either.

Miamifin23 said:
Green Bay and San Fran would be big winners with those 2 rounds. Oakland's isn't too bad either.

Its hard not to be a winner when you have picks that High

"Ok snake, so you don't think we need a LB but we should draft a WR at 16?..:confused:

Ozzy rules!!"

Where does it say "should" in post smart ***? I wrote that I wouldn't "Argue" with the move. If Miami drafts a LB in the first 3 rounds without there being any trade downs or anything, I will call you Sir KING Danny any time I address you. A line backer will be had in FA, in the 4th. or with one of the 3 7's, I stake my pride on it.

Ozzy rules!! But Hendricks is god!!!

CubanCulebra said:
"Ok snake, so you don't think we need a LB but we should draft a WR at 16?..:confused:

Ozzy rules!!"

Where does it say "should" in post smart ***? I wrote that I wouldn't "Argue" with the move. If Miami drafts a LB in the first 3 rounds without there being any trade downs or anything, I will call you Sir KING Danny any time I address you. A line backer will be had in FA, in the 4th. or with one of the 3 7's, I stake my pride on it.

Ozzy rules!! But Hendricks is god!!!

Whats worse is you picked a WR because other teams might want him... Thats the worst draft strategy i have ever heard.

u didnt even have griffin in you r 2nd round draft your saying hes going to be drafted after the first or second round

primetime23 said:
u didnt even have griffin in you r 2nd round draft your saying hes going to be drafted after the first or second round

Cedric Griffin is rated below the other CBs I have going in rounds 1-2.
So, yes, I'd show him being taken in early-3rd...

He could be taken late-2nd, instead of one of the other CBs, but it's a close call.

Back
Top Bottom