Post Count Problem | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Post Count Problem

Terror

Owner of the TerrorShop
Reaction score
This is weird, my post count does not go up after I post, or it will go up every other post, and this is kind of a problem because I have been stuck at 567 for a while when I know I should have somewhere in the 570's or 80's.:confused:

Terror said:
This is weird, my post count does not go up after I post, or it will go up every other post, and this is kind of a problem because I have been stuck at 567 for a while when I know I should have somewhere in the 570's or 80's.:confused:
Not sure what the problem is, but back in August I had the same problem. It either didn't count them, or it actually deleted some off my count. I think at one point, it dropped 10 posts after I posted.

However, a day or two later it fixed itself and I haven't had a problem since.

Some forums like the "Lounge" do not add to your post count. This was done to prevent post-whoring.

TerryTate said:
Some forums like the "Lounge" do not add to your post count. This was done to prevent post-whoring.

Actually...the the Lounge does toward your post count total...it was changed back a while ago.;)

however, this forum, and spam do not....

TerryTate said:

really? so im guessing the graphics forum doesnt count either :(

If you post in a thread that ends up getting moved to the spam forum or this forum, then your post count will drop.

byroan said:
If you post in a thread that ends up getting moved to the spam forum or this forum, then your post count will drop.
I wondered about that.

You know what they say about guys with big posts counts...

Back
Top Bottom