Post Game Wrap Up Show: 49ers with a 3rd String QB Beat Miami | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Post Game Wrap Up Show: 49ers with a 3rd String QB Beat Miami

Mike the podcast app I was using no longer had your pods being uploaded. What app would u recommend to download so I can get back to listening?

Mike the podcast app I was using no longer had your pods being uploaded. What app would u recommend to download so I can get back to listening?
Hey there, sorry to hear that. Which app are you using? I want to work on fixing that issue.

The best one to use is PODBEAN. We have the fewest issues there and its very reliable and easy to use

Hey there, sorry to hear that. Which app are you using? I want to work on fixing that issue.

The best one to use is PODBEAN. We have the fewest issues there and its very reliable and easy to use
I deleted it last month but I'm 99% sure it was SoundCloud. It said you hadn't uploaded in over a month, so I've been watching on YouTube once and a while but the app was way easier to use in the car.

I deleted it last month but I'm 99% sure it was SoundCloud. It said you hadn't uploaded in over a month, so I've been watching on YouTube once and a while but the app was way easier to use in the car.
oh yes we had to leave Soundcloud, it was a poor platform that was giving us issues with the shows. Subscribe on PODBEAN, Spotify, or Apple Podcast. They are all reliable.

Back
Top Bottom