Post the practice squad for the Dolphins here! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Post the practice squad for the Dolphins here!

Danny

Finheaven VIP
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
it is now noon so we'll be getting news soon and most of the day when it comes to our PS so I figured we could start talking about it here instead of having too many new threads.
The Miami Dolphins Practice Squad
CB Kalon Barnes
OT Larnel Coleman
WR Braylon Sanders
LB Cameron Goode
DE Porter Gustin
RB ZaQuandre White
WR River Cracraft
S Verone McKinley
DT Ben Stille

these are the players we have so far. This way people don’t have to scroll through every page if they don’t have the time

Last edited:
Well, hard to believe we'd get a corner out there to come in and play week one for us. Same for OL.......every team wants more depth at those spots but just not enough to go around. I don’t see anything major happening for us right now.

Well, hard to believe we'd get a corner out there to come in and play week one for us. Same for OL.......every team wants more depth at those spots but just not enough to go around. I don’t see anything major happening for us right now.
I agree. Hopefully they'll be able to get back most if not all of their cuts; to continue to try and develop them. Thought there were some that showed promising futures.

Coleman knows the system, but yeah not much. Would you cut a player for Coleman? That's a tough one.

I wonder if the team kept Tanner Connor knowing he was injured at the moment so they could shift him to IR to make room for a waiver claim.

Just a thought, as i have trouble believing an UDFA changing positions is going to play as a rookie.

Back
Top Bottom