Post your best mock here. | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Post your best mock here.

Haha..he may want to bet $1000 next to guarantee in his mind he won’t drop that low! 😂
He's obviously been told to pile on the pounds this off season and don't worry about testing for these teams, refer them all to the tape. I find it funny that when he was interviewed after the Bama pro day he said" I weighed in at 170, like I've been my whole career", then why have you been listed as 175 ?

It doesn't bother me personally in the slightest if he weighed 160 at college, it shouldn't really bother good scouts either, he's put the tape down to prove he can play at that weight, it's not like he's been playing in a cupcake conference, he's been in the best in the country, against NFL caliber talent. Think there are too many scouts who get too caught up in measurables rather than watching how these kids play the game.

Having said all that Smith's not doing himself any favours by avoiding testing like he clearly is, it's just putting a cloud over him, that's probably going to cost him about 5 to 10 places, that's why I'm pretty sure he'll still be on the board at 18.

Last edited:
Where Smitty gets drafted is irrelevant. NFL teams are mostly clueless - usually the same ones over and over.

It's no different than the same posters who continue pulling the same schtick in here over and over. They don't even know what's going on. There's a relationship between the patterns here somewhere.

Did you bring money today lizardboy or just another day playing around on dad's WiFi -

Back
Top Bottom