Post Your Dream Four-round Mock | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Post Your Dream Four-round Mock

SF Dolphin Fan

Seasoned Veteran
Club Member
Reaction score
For the sake of the thread, keep it at least somewhat realistic. In other words, Nick Bosa in the 4th round would be a dream but not going to happen. Here's mine.

1. Dwayne Haskins, QB, Ohio State --- Haskins falling to #13 seems very unlikely, but I have seen him mocked here. Dolphins get their franchise qb in 2019.
2 .L.J. Collier, DE, TCU - Brings the type of physical style and toughness this defense needs. Apparently, he's on Miami's radar.
3. Eltgon Jenkins, C/OG Mississippi State --- Seen him mocked in the 2nd/3rd round range. Miami's need for interior linemen is obvious and he has some versatility.
4. David Montgomery RB, Iowa State --- I think the Dolphins could look running back late in the draft. Montgomery's speed could make him slip a round, but I love his toughness and ability to catch out of the backfield.

If no trade backs....any of these combos...priority precedence is in order I list them at in each round...
1. Ed Oliver, Brian Burns, Greedy William's, Dwayne Haskins, Christian Wilkins, Clellin Ferrell

2. Eric McCoy, Garrett Bradbury, Kaleb McGarey, Dexter Lawrence, Chase Winovich, Zach Allen, Juan Thornhill

3.Chris Lindstrom, Isaiah Johnson, Gerald Willis, Yodney Cajuste, Max Scharping, LJ Collier, Darnell Savage

4. Ben Banogu, Ben Poweres, Michael Jackson, Tyree Jackson, Emmanuel Hall, Bobby Evan's, Justin Hollins, Nate Davis.

Sorry I know its convoluted with a lot of players, but bringing in talent and players with long term mindset instead of focusing on 2019, any of these would make me very excited moving forward.

1. Cody Ford

2. Dexter Lawrence

3. L.j. Collier/Joe Jackson

4. Micheal Jackson

13. Drew Lock, QB
48.Taylor Rapp S
79. Devine Ozigbo RB
117. Trysten HIll DT

If no trade backs....any of these combos...priority precedence is in order I list them at in each round...
1. Ed Oliver, Brian Burns, Greedy William's, Dwayne Haskins, Christian Wilkins, Clellin Ferrell

2. Eric McCoy, Garrett Bradbury, Kaleb McGarey, Dexter Lawrence, Chase Winovich, Zach Allen, Juan Thornhill

3.Chris Lindstrom, Isaiah Johnson, Gerald Willis, Yodney Cajuste, Max Scharping, LJ Collier, Darnell Savage

4. Ben Banogu, Ben Poweres, Michael Jackson, Tyree Jackson, Emmanuel Hall, Bobby Evan's, Justin Hollins, Nate Davis.

Sorry I know its convoluted with a lot of players, but bringing in talent and players with long term mindset instead of focusing on 2019, any of these would make me very excited moving forward.
I really like your list of players by round. Question, if Haskins falls to #13 would you pounce?

I am really hoping for a draft that capitalizes on the defensive line talent. Quarterback is the one position that would make me change directions.

Bro i actually really like Haskins and think he has best long term potential. I know QB trumps a DL but Oliver is so dam special, I can see us having him play at his normal weight around 270-275 and be the Trey Flowers, except a talent more closely to Aaron Donald. Those are hard to pass up.

Burns is so explosive, great rusher and the bend and cod to drop back maybe like a Jamie Collins type. Although Collins played olb in college.

I just am sold on those 2 for the multiple defense structure and players to build with 29, 25, 52, 55, 75? (Taylor) and i like what little i saw from Jalen Davis too.

Greedy was very good, very good week in week out against teams top WR's, add in the combine numbers. Im not a guy who who relies on combine....they dont really do it right imho. How many Vernon Gholston's do we see every year, like DK Metcalf this year!

Edge, CB are nearly as important as QB, but if you dont have the QB it doesn't matter if you have edges and corners.

Haskins has great accuracy, really drives the ball, read defenses very well for someone who has started less than RT17 did in college. I guess lack of experience makes people jittery, but Murray falls in same category but is the darling of the ball.

Honestly I'd be really happy we pull any of those guys, and I think we have lots of experienced talent in front office and will greatly improve over the next several years to consistent success.

Back
Top Bottom