Posting News Articles & Somebody Elses Twitter ... Lazy Posting? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Posting News Articles & Somebody Elses Twitter ... Lazy Posting?

Ikema

For me to poop on!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Is flooding the forum with Articles & Twitters lazy and wrong?

Does it pollute the list burying serious posts?

Are the same few guilty?

Should they consider what is best and just stop it?

Most of us can work twitter and find these article online?

Should FinHaven start another forum section for these few perps?

Eh, I appreciate it. Its nice to be able to come here and find all the twitter and other Dolphins news without having to go search for it myself. No one is forcing you to read his posts.

I think Twitter snippets should be combined into one daily tweet thread or something...

I like the headline threads. It's better than the crazy speculation by fans. At least there's news.

It really is out of hand, if you want to follow this ish on twitter then get a twitter account it's free and it's easy.

I appreciate it personally. I don’t have time to dreg the interwebs all day to find every snippet of Fins news. It's nice (especially if I'm at work) to pop in here for 5 min and get a rundown of what’s out there.

And I have to say, starting a thread just to ***** about it sounds like sour grapes "Look at me! Not him! ME!"... You can always simply ignore threads you dont like/care for.

I dont think it pollutes the forum. I myself find it convenient to come here and find links to articles from many different sources. I am not (and never will be) on twitter so it's nice for me for someone to post (relevant) tweets on finheaven. I might disagree with many of the opinions, but I am glad they are posted. Fan sites are there to collate and streamline info for its members and to incite debate.

There's a solution, don't read his threads if you don't like them. What, are you two years old? Calling people names and bashing them for starting threads...stay classy.

I don't really mind it. It keeps me from having to search through countless updates. The only thing that bothers me is deceiving headlines.

If you don't like the thread, don't read it. The misleading titles leave a little to be desired though.

Perhaps the staff could make a twitter tag up to attach to the thread so a person knows the information source is a twitter before you open the thread? Just a thought.

Back
Top Bottom