potential Cy Young award winner? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

potential Cy Young award winner?

We'll see you in the Series, Don. Fairly entertaining couple of games, especially if you were an Angels fan. Haha.

MikeO said:
What the hell are you talking about? That one report I posted a link to about Lebron and the Knicks? Jesus Christ get over it. The NY POST reported that not me. Who gives a crap about Lebron or the Knicks??????

This is a baseball topic thread, way to stay on topic!:shakeno:

I do! knicks,Kings,Roger clemens,Dolphins:fire:

knicks suck! sorry just had to say it

NorthFloridaFin said:
If Roger Clemens could get some kind of offense from his team, he would win by a runaway.
if Willis could get consitant run support then he would have at least 12 wins right now, he beat the Angels but then the bullpen gave the game away too bad the Marlin offense is always off and on

nick1 said:
if Willis could get consitant run support then he would have at least 12 wins right now, he beat the Angels but then the bullpen gave the game away too bad the Marlin offense is always off and on

The nicks do suck thats just a fact I have to live with for now. and w/ more run support clemens would have 12-15 W's by the all-star break.
U 2 have a cool screename.

nick1 said:

You cant complain about his run support and then say he would have 1 more win if he got more of it. You could say that for every pitcher. Clemens is a different case, he pitches shut outs for 7 innings then loses 1-0.

Back
Top Bottom