potential Cy Young award winner? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

potential Cy Young award winner?

PHINATIC13 said:
Could you believe that heartbreaker last night...............we CHOKED big time in the 9th.:shakeno::fire:

Yeah, sucks Guillen came up with a big homer for them :fire:

Guillen didn't the homer, it was Schneider. I was overly disappointed with that. Angels couldn't beat those pesky Nationals.

I think he's talking about the game Tuesday, Btw time for my Halos to take it to your Marlins this weekend:tongue:

RWhitney014 said:
Guillen didn't the homer, it was Schneider. I was overly disappointed with that. Angels couldn't beat those pesky Nationals.

RWhitney014 said:

I was talking about the game before that one. When the whole Donnelly fiasco took place.

PHINATIC13 said:
I think he's talking about the game Tuesday, Btw time for my Halos to take it to your Marlins this weekend:tongue:
you wish, the Marlins will take at least two

FiN.in.RI said:
No surprise there. Happens once a week. Shameful, really.

I said D-Train is a close second TODAY (they don't pass out awards in June). I still think he is an overrated pitcher. And the last 2 seasons he has DIED in the 2nd half! :shakeno:

But way to twist words! Way to live down to your reputation!

MikeO said:
I said D-Train is a close second TODAY (they don't pass out awards in June). I still think he is an overrated pitcher. And the last 2 seasons he has DIED in the 2nd half! :shakeno:

But way to twist words! Way to live down to your reputation!

"He's nothing special"

Your words, no one elses. No twisting done. I went back to that thread and pasted your EXACT quote.

:0wned:

Nice Sig by the way...

Next year us Celtic fans are really gonna have to watch out for the LeBron James led New York Knicks...

:rofl3:

DonShula84 said:
I was talking about the game before that one. When the whole Donnelly fiasco took place.

Gotcha. Thought you were talking about the 3rd game when you couldn't score a run off Cordero with the bases loaded and no outs...:fire: ;)

And we'll talk about that series when it's all said and done...nice that your guys cheat, though. :rofl3:

FaninPatsyLand said:
Nice Sig by the way...

Next year us Celtic fans are really gonna have to watch out for the LeBron James led New York Knicks...

:rofl3:

What the hell are you talking about? That one report I posted a link to about Lebron and the Knicks? Jesus Christ get over it. The NY POST reported that not me. Who gives a crap about Lebron or the Knicks??????

This is a baseball topic thread, way to stay on topic!:shakeno:

nick1 said:
you wish, the Marlins will take at least two

What?2 out of 3, can you say
sweep-1.jpg
tomorrow :tongue: :D Willis pitched very good game though(we didn't beat him).Definite Cy Young canidate.

Back
Top Bottom