Potential Safety Solution | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Potential Safety Solution

looks like a possible dolphin. might be worth taking a look at. man! were those buckeye linebackers nasty last night or what?

darnell bing in the 2nd if hes still there from usc......and maybe micheal huff in the first........but i think bing is better......or thyat other texas safety....number 27 i forget his nam me but hes a beast......

I like alot of safeties this year. I'd take that guy from TT anyday, hes quite the player.

I wonder where Sally is projected to go, he was a 5 star recruit outta high school.

Sorry, I posted this previously in the wrong thread. (Actually I saw this thread second and decided this is a better place for it)

Even though Ohio State won the game, the best safety on the field was the golden glove boxer wearing a golden dome. That guy was knockin people out, and never gave up trying to catch guys after the corners got burned. The announcers were saying he as like 4.3 speed and a linebacker mentality. Thats what we need. IMO

azfinfanmang said:
Sorry, I posted this previously in the wrong thread. (Actually I saw this thread second and decided this is a better place for it)

Even though Ohio State won the game, the best safety on the field was the golden glove boxer wearing a golden dome. That guy was knockin people out, and never gave up trying to catch guys after the corners got burned. The announcers were saying he as like 4.3 speed and a linebacker mentality. Thats what we need. IMO

They said 4.45 speed and I agree, hes an awesome player
He will probably come back though isn't he a junior?

saves said:
They said 4.45 speed and I agree, hes an awesome player
He will probably come back though isn't he a junior?

Tom Zbikowski. Yeah, he is only a junior after checking. Good chance he will stick around and finish at Notre Dame. He is also 5'10 and 221. Good size for a SS...

Pat Watkins S FSU. All-America as a HS player, fits the tall long arms DB (Saban) profile. Yeah, he can hit too.

s3an8 said:
darnell bing in the 2nd if hes still there from usc......and maybe micheal huff in the first........but i think bing is better......or thyat other texas safety....number 27 i forget his nam me but hes a beast......
Bing is the man!!!

yea there's definitely going to be some good safeties coming out there draft day. Bing is a great player and Watkins has had a nice couple years for the Noles. I still say if we can get Salley in the later rounds, we should pull the trigger. Highly renowned by his Buckeye coach who Saban has great respect for.

azfinfanmang said:
Tom Zbikowski. Yeah, he is only a junior after checking. Good chance he will stick around and finish at Notre Dame. He is also 5'10 and 221. Good size for a SS...
that's not good size

Back
Top Bottom