Pouncey wants to be released | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pouncey wants to be released

Gase and Tannen-bum are toxic. Spin it however you want they lost this team. Now they are spewing 'culture change'. Pouncey leaving this money on the table and requesting release says ALOT! FO has no plan in place to replace. What now, another hole to fill. They better sign Sitton. And boy did his price just go up!!

And you holding out all of that insider information. They obviously had a plan, whether you like that plan or not, and why did Sittons price go up???

According to this report from Hyde, we saw Kilgore as the healthier, cheaper option, and were going to release Pouncey because of that. Not because Pouncey demanded it.

"Pouncey naturally was upset by the trade, considering he was told (as I was) that he was in their plans. It was reported he requested his release. Which he did. He requested it after the Kilgore trade was done. The Dolphins were going to release him anyway, so this becomes an ugly you-didn’t-break-up-with-me-I-broke-up-with-you scenario."

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/dave-hyde-blog/fl-sp-hyde5-quinn-tumor-20180315-story.html

Pretty sure he played every game last year. I'm not a huge fan but Miami is not dealing from a position of power here. We would have been better off keeping him 1 more year and planning his replacement.

and you know there is no plan?

Fans will love this until they realise now there is no center. :laugh

Fans will love this until they realise now there is no center. :laugh

Except for Daniel Gilgore who they just traded for. Also Larsen and Brendel have played center. Sorry but Pouncey's play had dropped off last season. He couldn't practice and it was a detriment to the entire offensive line. The Dolphins needed to make a change and they did.

FK Pouncey.. I haven't liked him since the Hernandez conundrum.
Dude is an undercover thug who's leached on this Team enough.

I'm sure he will sign in Pittsburgh or Baltimore with the other thugs.

Thank you Gase for this one.

Will somebody call Eric Dickerson and Craig James to see if they can deliver Pouncey's paperwork to the commissioners office ASAP!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom