Power rankings, Miami at #30??? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Power rankings, Miami at #30???

305 LoCaL VoCaL said:
Wow i apreciate that fact a pats fan showin respect to our team that takes guts i would never be that nice but thanx dude:D
:yes: i agree

Pete Prisco is infamously known for being a jackass.

He can't use the excuse that a good off-season can't boost a team because he made out with Dennis Green and bolstered them up to 20.

patsdynasty said:
i think phins go 8-8 this year and then 2006 will be interesting, the superbowl is in miami and you guys will get in as at least a wildcard and then anything can happen from there.

pats win again this year i could care less what happens ever again, but then again i said that same thing after 2001 too..

There actually a number of bills/pats fans that post here who are quite curteous and know a lot about football.

Even when they disagree they are always on the best of manners.

I only hope they can say the same about fin fans who post on their boards.

Oh and we go 8-8 or 7-9. Feeley shows improvement and the defense needs more time to adapt to new faces and schemes.

um... no see, powerrankings don't mean anything, period. nevermind that the offseason powerrankings are even more bizarre. a few months from now, pete prisco will change the rankings based upon their current records. no one is going to hold him to this like it's a prediction. it's not a prediction, it's not based upon valued insight (because prisco has no insider information), it's very hardly based upon offseason acquisitions and changes either. it's just an effective media tactic meant to stir the pot and get everyone riled up.

um... no see, powerrankings don't mean anything, period. nevermind that the offseason powerrankings are even more bizarre. a few months from now, pete prisco will change the rankings based upon their current records. no one is going to hold him to this like it's a prediction. it's not a prediction, it's not based upon valued insight (because prisco has no insider information), it's very hardly based upon offseason acquisitions and changes either. it's just an effective media tactic meant to stir the pot and get everyone riled up.

Better to be under the radar and surprise people, which I think this team will do. This defense has the potential to be punishing. Any team that takes this team lightly will regret it. Just ask NE.

Phinsfan1980 said:
Am I blind or is there a link missing?

EDIT: oh ok thanks

yeah, I would have to say you are blind...it was included in the original post...:shakeno:

TooDrkPark said:
yeah, I would have to say you are blind...it was included in the original post...:shakeno:

i edited it later after it was pointed out i forgot it........

Well we didn't exactly set the NFL world on fire last year. What would you want them to rank us top 10? We did have the second worst record in the league.

jlfin said:
Better to be under the radar and surprise people, which I think this team will do. This defense has the potential to be punishing. Any team that takes this team lightly will regret it. Just ask NE.

i dont think that was the case , the pats didnt take the phins lightly, they dont take any team lightly, it was just a case where brady had a terrible collapse in the last 4 mins, maybe bridgette was on the sidelines with a short skirt on and distracted him....

even though the phins D was all over him, thats not like him to throw those lame ints, especially that one when hes falling down.....

Back
Top Bottom