Practcice Yesterday My experience | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Practcice Yesterday My experience

Chubby, good for you man.. I would of loved to see their locker room and can't wait to see a picture of that board for the "Road to the Superbwol"..

Chubby, that was really cool insider stuff! Can't wait to see your pics too! Thanks Chubs!:up:

This was a pretty cool thread, glad you posted it! But.....

I would have been looking for some Jersey's :evil:

Post them pics man....

cant wait to see the pics, just wish i could have had the honor to see it in person like u.. id been like the guy on the comercials diving in jerseys beens and stuffing some in my pants

Originally posted by Ozzy
This was a pretty cool thread, glad you posted it! But.....

I would have been looking for some Jersey's :evil:

Post them pics man....

Ozzy,

Are you that guy in "the gear" commercial ? :lol:

Chubby,

Great stuff man !! Hurry up with them pics already....:D

Originally posted by ZOD

Ozzy,

Are you that guy in "the gear" commercial ? :lol:

Chubby,

Great stuff man !! Hurry up with them pics already....:D

I don't know about diving in them dirty rags, but they might have found the janitor tied up in a closet later on, with his uniform missing.

So I woulda probably been the guy taking out the trash, with a bag full of Jersey's tucked away.

:evil:

My fiance Downloaded the Pics at work yesterday and she is having it burned today on a couple of cds SO by tonight I should have it in my hands. I still havent seen it. My lady says out of the 69 Pictures I took about 50 came out good some came out dark due to flash not coming up. But she says there is a lot of good pictures on it.

Originally posted by Chubby
My lady says out of the 69 Pictures I took about 50 came out good some came out dark due to flash not coming up. But she says there is a lot of good pictures on it.

The ones that came out dark was of the cheerleaders locker room? Great job, nice cover up. Send it over and we'll lighten it up. :D

Back
Top Bottom