Praise for Cutler Demeanor From Suh | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Praise for Cutler Demeanor From Suh

VBCheeseGrater

Not Quite A Shredder
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
If anyone has questions about Cutler's toughness, former NFC North nemesis Ndamukong Suh answered that Tuesday, saying he had the utmost respect for Cutler as an opponent because he stood in, took hits and didn't whine about it. "From when I've seen him on the football field and playing against him," Suh told me later, "he definitely seems like a passionate guy to me.

The anti-Brady (who if nothing else, whines his ass off to the refs)

Just one more thing to warm me up to Jay....TDs certainly help though.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...ebook-jay-cutlers-return-david-johnsons-dream

Best possible player to fill in for tannehill. All the hate he's getting is 99% from people who had hard ons for Moore, who isn't good, or the circus of a mediocre quarterback crying racism at every opportunity.

Injury happened and I felt like the season was over. Now there is hope. It's ironic because I feared gase bringing in cutler to replace Ryan last season.

Even though I'm not a Cutler fan per se, he should be a step up from Tannehill and one year solution. More decisive and gets rid of the ball. Does seem to wear on his teammates after a while. Not a natural leader, but isn't replacing one. Miami has the talent around him to get the job done.

The only QB on the roster worth keeping next year is Moore as a backup.

Best possible player to fill in for tannehill. All the hate he's getting is 99% from people who had hard ons for Moore, who isn't good, or the circus of a mediocre quarterback crying racism at every opportunity.

Injury happened and I felt like the season was over. Now there is hope. It's ironic because I feared gase bringing in cutler to replace Ryan last season.

Ya dude I agree. To have a player like Cutler available right now is very lucky.

Idc what Moore did or has done..He's simply too limited and we have seen why he's a great back up.

There is hope
and let's not pretend like Jay Cutler can't easily match 19 tds and 12 ints that RT put up.

From practice 1, he was throwing balls our local columnists haven't ever seen. (Even called the star from the Herald)

You can say what you want about his mental makeup but Gase should help keep him level headed. We already know about his insane physical abilities.

I think we're going to be pleasantly surprised with the balls that our Qbs simply cannot make or are too conservative to even try. I think Devante is going to love this guy with the way he gives his receivers chances.

We'll know very shortly!!! Its back boys and girls!! PHINS UP!!!

This whole think makes me want to puke.

I'm rooting for Cutler. I'm rooting for Moore. Pretty pointless exercising your right to moan and have a cheap pop at our QBs.

Even though I'm not a Cutler fan per se, he should be a step up from Tannehill and one year solution. More decisive and gets rid of the ball. Does seem to wear on his teammates after a while. Not a natural leader, but isn't replacing one. Miami has the talent around him to get the job done.

he's the only one not worth keeping. a case could be made for everyone else.

They need to draft someone and move on from Moore. A step up from tannehill? That's insane.

Back
Top Bottom