Praise for Tom Olivadotti | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Praise for Tom Olivadotti

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
:roflmao:

Now that the annual hiring season is just about concluded for NFL coaches, my choice for the league's most qualified assistant to not land a new assignment this year is ex-Giants linebackers coach Tom Olivadotti. With the game of musical chairs about wrapped, Olivadotti's string of 19 consecutive seasons of NFL coaching appears in jeopardy.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=bargainshopping&prov=cnnsi&type=lgns

Here's hoping somebody in the league still finds room on their staff for one more quality assistant, Tom Olivadotti.
I hope it is another AFCE team :lol:

It's kind of amazing that Olivadopey has been in the league for 19 years. I shudder at the thought of remembering him on the sidelines, peering over his glasses, with not a clue about what was going on.

Astoundingly, he was an improvement over the dead-meat mentor of the "no tackle" bunch we had at D coordinator previously: Chuck Studley. But yeah, Olivinothing definitely cost us big time.

KELLY and THE BOYS!!

Olivadotti sure made the BILLS look AWESOME! I wish I had a NICKEL for every yard they had against usin his pathetic tenure here! The worst memory is how we couldn't stop a FREAKIN' SCREEN PASS in our last AFC CHAMPIONSHIP Game of 1992!! THat was UTTER COACHING INCOMPETENCY! I mean it's only the AFC CHAMPIONSHIP don't you watch film. Then we know the rest ,how that BILLS OFFENSE got MAINTAINEDand THROTTLED in SUPER BOWLS!

why Shula w/not fire Olivdonuttin' I will never know. If I remember 1995 clearly, Shula was pushed out partly or mostly because a change was ordered in his coaching staff he was unwilling to make, so he was forced to retire.

I have such bad memories about that moron that I can't even think about it without wanting to throw something.

Hey dolphan39, aren't you risking getting banned by posting that NAME on this board?

If we started a Dolphins Hall of Shame that guy would be a first ballot hall of shamer.

1. Chuck Studley
2. Jay Brophy
3. Tom Olivadotti
4. Sammy Smith
5. Jamar Fletcher?

Originally posted by Section126
Hey dolphan39, aren't you risking getting banned by posting that NAME on this board?

If we started a Dolphins Hall of Shame that guy would be a first ballot hall of shamer.

1. Chuck Studley
2. Jay Brophy
3. Tom Olivadotti
4. Sammy Smith
5. Jamar Fletcher?

Eric Kumero or Jackie Ship?

How about William "toast" Judson.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

BOSTON COLLEGE SCUM!!!!

I got one for ya! JOHN BOSA!! That BUM wanted his own EXECUTIVE SUITE!!! WHAT A TURD!! Honorable Mention in MARK BROWN!!

Back
Top Bottom