Pray for Johnny Knox | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pray for Johnny Knox

No real need for Hargrove to pulverise him like that, he was as good as down...ugly

CHICAGO -- Bears coach Lovie Smith said receiver Johnny Knox had full movement in his body after being taken from the field on a cart with a lower-back injury in the opening minutes of Sunday's 38-14 loss to the Seattle Seahawks.

Knox is scheduled to have surgery Monday to stabilize a vertebrae in his back. He has a "positive prognosis for his career and quality of life," according to the Bears.
[+] EnlargeMike Dinovo/US PresswireJohnny Knox was taken to the hospital with a back injury for precautionary reasons after sustaining a violent hit against Seattle.

"He has total movement throughout his body, has total use of all his extremities, which is good," Smith said. "We're doing tests right now. He has total movement. He's not paralyzed or anything."
http://espn.go.com/chicago/nfl/stor...lovie-smith-johnny-knox-full-movement-big-hit

That is horrible to watch. I heard on the radio that he was taken off the field on a stretcher, but I had no idea it was that bad. May God watch over that young man and his family.

Brutal to watch.......my prayers and thoughts to him and his family.

Back
Top Bottom