Prayer Chain for Travis and his family | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Prayer Chain for Travis and his family

DallasDolfan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I would like to propose that we start a prayer chain or sympathy letter to Travis and his family. All posts would leave out any bad thoughts or wishes to the person who killed Mr. Minor. This would simply be for everyone to post their thoughts, sympathies, or condolenses to the Minors' and then we could E-Mail to the Dolphins in hopes they would give to Travis. Mods your help and support of this, I am sure, would be appreciated by the Minor family. Having said that I will re-post a reply to previously merged thread.

Thanks,
RW

Travis,
We are all very sorry for your loss. It's hurts real bad right now, and will hurt forever. But believe that you will see him again someday, that is a certainty. Cry your tears whenever you need, please know that it is ok for a man to cry. Grieve to the bottom of your heart, as that is the only way to truly let your Dad rest in peace. Your Dad will always be with you, to hear your cries, to somehow answer your questions, to calm your soul. And as you get older you will become more like your Dad everyday, that is the legacy he leaves with you. You will always miss him phsyically, but you must know he will be with you in spirit, helping to guide you for all the days of your life. And he will be watching as you lift that Lombardi Trophy up to the heavens in honor of him and our gracious Lord. I wish we could sing "Be Still My Soul" for you and your family. Peace be with you and your family. You are in our prayers.

With Peace and Love,
Your Dolphin Family

Nice thought DD. I happened to read in the Herald that Rob Burnett also had a death in his family.

May they find peace and comfort in the love of their families and friends and knowing that their loved ones are at rest in peace.

Yep
football seems so important, and then it doesn't.

Prayers go out to the Minor and Burnett families.

Geoff in WI

Travis, keep up your good spirits and just try to think positive. You will be re-united one day, and just remember, your father is in a better place now.

Below is a prayer especially for your father, taken from the Armenian Church Service.

Lord have mercy; Lord have mercy; Lord have mercy.

O Christ, Son of God, forebearing and compassionate, have pity, in your love as our creater, upon the souls of your servants that are at rest, especially upon the soul of your servant, Leslie Minor, for whom we are offering these prayers. Be mindful of him in the great day of the coming of your kingdom. Make him worthy of mercy, of expiation and forgiveness of sins. Reckon him and glorify him with the company of your saints at your right hand.

For you are our Lord and creator of all, judge of the living and of the dead. And to you is befitting glory, dominion and honor, now and unto the ages of ages. Amen.

Back
Top Bottom