Pre & Post draft/trade - Records | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pre & Post draft/trade - Records

NYFINNER

Fins are my crack!
Reaction score
Sorry, this should probably be a poll. I believe w/Nick at the Helm, and whats to come we're truly going to be HOT this year. I like T.Jones coming in & the changes that have been made & can't wait for the draft. I don't think Edge is leaving Indy, but Alexanders still a posibility. I want nothing to do w/the return of RW & I think Henry's not better then anything we have now. Plus, I really don't think you can go wrong w/Benson, Brown or C. Williams. And even though I believe AJF will improve next year, you can only imagine the air game should we take A.Smith & he lives up to the hype. Hmmm Rivers. Again a lot of what ifs. So here's my questions for ya's:

1) If the season were to start tomorrow w/what we have & have done so far, what do you think our record would end up being? Me - 7 & 9

2) After the draft & what YOU think we'll pick up, as well as what trades we end up making, what do you think our record will end up being? Me - 11 & 5

Dude, it’s hard to say. Wait until after the draft or training camp. That’s way no one is responding to your post.

Back
Top Bottom