pre-season coverage. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

pre-season coverage.

A Wing Pilot

Section:445 Row:19 Seat:1&2
Reaction score
I gotta tell you guys and this is not to toot our/my own horns here. But our coverage of the training camp has been exceptional!!!!!!! From everyones coverage to pictures. Its no wonder to me that this is the best site for dolphins on the net. Now coupled with the advertising I don't see how people won't join up and stay.

Last night when I was taking notes for example, I had like 5-10 people huddled around me hounding me on every player and aspect of the game. I told them as much as I could and sent them to finheaven.com. One guy even asked me is that the place that advertises on 790, I said yes, you should check it out. He asked how much, I told him free, he used my pen to write it down on his arm :D I wore a custome finheaven shirt and stopped by proshop girl who is always pretty damn cool and has great insight to the running of the phins org. I'm trying to convince her to carry finheaven merchandise, and she refers people to finheaven all the time as well.

Congrats to all the guys providing coverage its a great job and usually much more interesting then whats in the papers!

10 X's More Interesting..........you Are Right!

Very cool indeed. We're definitely getting our name out there. And now it seems the camp reporters are becoming celebrities. :cool2:

Awesome stuff. I have spoken with Proshop girl too and she was great to visit with.

I think AJ, Muck, and the whole gang here has been fabulous at creating what I believe is the best fan site for any sport.

Good job to all the reporters, columnist, and contributors.

This site is just the best there is for all sports talk and more. I won't go anywhere else to talk sports or to talk about some current events. This place has it all and there's no need for another site to go to. The camp reports are amazing especially for us out of towners. It gives me that much starved for, football fix I've needed for a couple of months now.

I mean you can come here and chat about virtually anything! There is such a wide and diverse group of members here that the different viewpoints make it outstanding. I know I'm not perfect and I need to be put in my place sometimes but IMO that makes it great. This site is great from top to bottom epecially the way it is modded and kept under wraps..You guys may need some help soon with all of the advertising going on -it's gon' get busy!

Muck said:
Very cool indeed. We're definitely getting our name out there. And now it seems the camp reporters are becoming celebrities. :cool2:

I got a standing ovation at one of the Sushi bars I go to. I told one of them about FH last year. All he does is lurk but everyone in the place is a diehard, and he must have told them about it too, and who I was.

Back
Top Bottom