Predict our 1st Round Pick | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Predict our 1st Round Pick

Tyler Guyton. And no, I don’t expect him to play guard at all. They need a tackle to replace Armstead. Best to get that tackle now in a loaded tackle class and get him ready to play a season ahead of time.
that sounds good but then you have the same crap we had last year at guard....this is why I want an OL guy that can play guard this year and then either stay at guard or maybe move to OT if need be

If I had to put my money on one player, it'd be Graham Barton. Fit is perfect, he has a chance to be there, Day 1 starter for Miami, and he'd be a value (Top 20 grade for me).
I think people are under rating him now. In your opinion does he have potential to become a Shaun Hutchinson or Zack Martin calibre guard? His athleticism really stands out on film.

I think people are under rating him now. In your opinion does he have potential to become a Shaun Hutchinson or Zack Martin calibre guard? His athleticism really stands out on film.

Short answer: yes.

Longer answer: it's within his range of outcomes, but I wouldn't expect it, because it's such an outlier outcome. I think he has an excellent chance to be a very good Guard who CAN play OT in a pinch, who could see some Pro Bowls and All Pro teams. That wouldn't be a pie-in-the-sky outcome for him. He's excellent.

Ok time to put it all on the line boys and gals.

Just like predict the score topic during the season.

*Rules. One name only (no if he is not there then such and such). I know this might make some you noncommittal types uncomfortable.

My pick in the next reply will be the example.
Ready?

I've long wanted a thread focused on what FH thinks Mcd/Grier will do at 21. This seems very close. Thanks a million times.
In a perfect world, the INSTANT the #20 pick is made, there will be a thread allowing FH to predict Miami's pick (or trade). THAT would be awesome.

Back
Top Bottom