Predict The NBA Finals!!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Predict The NBA Finals!!!

Pistons over Mavs in 5! thats right. If the Mavs dont make it I dont care 'cause the Pistons WILL WIN THE FINALS. I GUARNTEE IT. No comment on Sheed's guarentee

Straztheman said:
Pistons over Mavs in 5! thats right. If the Mavs dont make it I dont care 'cause the Pistons WILL WIN THE FINALS. I GUARNTEE IT. No comment on Sheed's guarentee
your obviously crazy so there's no need to comment, the Pistons are about to get beat by the Cavs. Miami would kill the Pistons

nick1 said:
your obviously crazy so there's no need to comment, the Pistons are about to get beat by the Cavs. Miami would kill the Pistons

I love how everyone is jumping the gun about the Pistons losing this game.

In the East I think Detroit will come back against the Cavs and win their series,,,,I think the Heat will beat the Pistons in 6 games in the East Finals.....in the Western Finals I like the Mavs over the Suns in 6.

NBA Finals....the Heat and Mavs....Miami wins it all in 7.

Rocky Raccoon said:
I love how everyone is jumping the gun about the Pistons losing this game.
they are down 3-2 and the star of their opponent is heathly their done

Straztheman said:
Pistons over Mavs in 5! thats right. If the Mavs dont make it I dont care 'cause the Pistons WILL WIN THE FINALS. I GUARNTEE IT[guarentee

maybe next year

lol i love reading all the threads were straz is talking about how good the pistons are!!!! He needs to get on soon :)

Back
Top Bottom