predictability will be key in Nov/Dec | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

predictability will be key in Nov/Dec

i2panzer

Practice Squad
Reaction score
i've said the things in the past about being predictable and everyone's heard that already. but what about the flip side? everyone seems to be looking at the negitive things and none of the positives.

We play teams like the Colts, Skins, Philly, Pats (again), Bills (again), Jets (again, and they getting hot), etc..

now we have played EVERY division game one time. we're 2-1 and thats not bad. it should be 3-0 but it's not and we all must get over it.

Yep. The are so worried about December they're willing to give up a couple of games in October and November to win the two they lost last year in Dec.

The Dolphins WANT you to notice that. They want other teams to notice that and believe me they'll probably do the same thing in SD (unless we fall behind) so that everyone KNOWS they can't do anything else. They're falling down laughing ... smiling very deep smiles that teams will think that. That's how we'll go from mediocre in Oct. to blowing out oponents in December. The idea is that no one will know what hit them (except those of us who are REALLY listening).

In fact, it's good you guys aren't listening to me, because if we're shouting it out and other teams think it's so it won't work as well.

In fact,

WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH THE FACT THAT MIAMI CAN"T GAME PLAN!!! THEY'RE SO PREDICTIBLE IT'S EASY TO DEFEND. WHY CAN'T THE COACHES SEE WHAT EVERY NFL TEAM AND EVEN US FANS CAN SEE!!!

it's perfectly said...

Jay, WR, Oline, Ricky, all had huge starts! it ended with a 9-7 (losing the last 6/10) season after starting 5-1. we looked unbeatable. but the fact was we gave away all of jays best plays, and ricky's best plays. now we're winning with a decent (but predictable) gameplan and we're 4-2 (should be 5-1).

lets focus on the positives.. the season is far from over. and if we lose 1 game a month, i'm sitting happy that we have a bye week. maybe not HF, but the bye week is just as important. we can win 1 game on the road, we've knocked off 3 stright going for #4.

"it's not how you start, but how you finish."

Last edited by a moderator:
wow....never thought of it that way at all

where'd you get that quote from?

That's a pipedream. Noone is holding back on offense just so they don't show the opponant what they have. Offenses that are clicking in Oct and November will improve in december because of confidence. They're not holding anything back.

I've wondered the same thing Panzer, but it's just speculation.

Instead of waiting that long, they could just be saving them until Indy/Dallas/Wash. Then again, I don't think they are saving anything. This OL doesn't let us do much......

This sucks. All this time I thought injuries would be the key. :hitself:

Back
Top Bottom