Prediction on Mike Vick this sunday | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Prediction on Mike Vick this sunday

newlife2788

Fan Since 1992
Reaction score
He re-injures his ribs and is knocked out of the game by the 2nd qt. He runs around too much and I think C. Wake is going to be let loose on him!

Hopefully he has a bad game because Miami's D shut down LeSean McCoy. Hope Vick gets banged up, not injured though. Like to see him throw a few interceptions to Davis and Smith

Our D has had trouble with elusive QBs, AND been worn down by them ... we're better against the pocket & the run between the tackles.

However ... Vick is dinged & says he's going to avoid hits (probably because he's hurting) ... so I think he won't hurt us too bad. If he's not to mobile, we may give him quite a few licks.

You mean Davis. Smith can't catch

Give him some credit for the one vs the Cowboys. That was a good catch.

And I'm quite torn, I think Wake will be after him, along with MLB spys too.. But if we do not wrap him up, I mean well we couldn't even bring freakin' Romo to the ground!

I think we are going to have major problems containing him. What I hope is that we can contain him ENOUGH that our offense can drive down the field and score on that suspect defense.

He re-injures his ribs and is knocked out of the game by the 2nd qt. He runs around too much and I think C. Wake is going to be let loose on him!

i love it when Karma comes around to smack someone in the face. It was Matt Moore who got knocked out of the game injured. And of course you probably didn't know that the Eagles D-Line leads all D-lines in the NFL for sacks and QB pressures.

I think they had like 9 sacks in the game today and made Miami's QB's look like the chumps they are. Horrible pocket awareness by BOTH Moore and Losman today. They both absolutely stink back there against a decent team.

Yeah, we know who went "loose" on who. lol

Back
Top Bottom