Prediction time | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Prediction time

FSUDolphin

Practice Squad
Reaction score
What is the score of the FSU Miami game going to be? I know what kinda responses im going to get but it should be fun anyway..

FSU 27
Miami 17

everyone keep a close eye on #34 simms(hes everywhere)!!!!!

It will be another classic this time with FSU on top!!!

FSU 20
UM 7
(exaggeration)

Not only simms, but #54 (robertson?) is pretty good too. Our defense is going to be refreshed with new LBs, Senior Secondary, and a nice D-Line.

should be a great game

Hopefully it will be an edge of your seat kind of game, as it always is when those teams play. I'm a Canes fanatic so I gotta go with my boys on this one, 35-31. Also, they don't lose very often at home. I think it will be the toughest game for both teams this season. :cool:

brech10 said:
Noles 19-18

I can't explain the oddball score...just got a feeling on this one

The only way FSU can score 19 is by 4 field goals and a TD or with a saftey. Do you trust your kicker to make 4 field goals?

Both teams are gonna come out fired up... as they should be. I expect some mistakes by both teams early, but turning into a nail biter. I gotta go with UM 28-24 but if FSU wins I won't be mad cause its two very good teams goin against each other.

jville_fin said:
Both teams are gonna come out fired up... as they should be. I expect some mistakes by both teams early, but turning into a nail biter. I gotta go with UM 28-24 but if FSU wins I won't be mad cause its two very good teams goin against each other.

why? Because UM "owns" FSU? Stupid logic

For the past years, yeah UM has owned FSU...FSU buckled under the pressure to win and UM came out on top. I bet you were rantin and ravin when FSU was beatin up on UM in the Mid-90's. If FSU buckles again, its cause UM OWNS FSU!!!

Miami has owned FSU? This sounds like Miami has blew past them the last five years. A couple of years I was throwing things at the TV because of Miami's play. Those years when they were obviously the better team and they almost lost. The Canes have got to do better in the big games or my TV won't last too much longer. :)

FSU is due to win. All of the wide right, wide left crap won't be needed this year if Rix actually plays worth a crap (although Berlin isn't any better). I think Rix will have a great game against a Miami defense that has lost a lot of talent over the past few years.

FSU 34
UM 20

Back
Top Bottom