Predictions | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Predictions

Chubby

SUPERFAN
Reaction score
Whats eveyones predictions on what the Bcs will look like the day before the Bowl games begin

I'm thinkin' .............

1. Miami
2.Washington (Michigan will beat Ohio, sorry to say)
3.Texas
4.Oklahoma (or vice versa #'s 3 and 4
5.Notre Dame

just my opinion but that's how I see it, with, of course, Miami defending their Championship and winning it yet AGAIN.:cool:

1.Miami
2.Iowa Surprise.....
3.Oklahoma
4.Notre Dame
5.Washington state

I think Ohio will lose its next two game and Miami will end up losing to either Pitt or VT...BTW I'm a FSU fan...

If Miami loses a game, they will not go to a BCS. However, they won't lose a game, so what I just said doesn't matter.

Originally posted by Jaydog57
I'm thinkin' .............

1. Miami
2.Washington (Michigan will beat Ohio, sorry to say)
3.Texas
4.Oklahoma (or vice versa #'s 3 and 4
5.Notre Dame

just my opinion but that's how I see it, with, of course, Miami defending their Championship and winning it yet AGAIN.:cool:

Jay...IMO....Ohio State beats Michigan in Columbus and Notre Dame takes it in the shorts at USC.

Georgia or Iowa move up to the 5 spot.

1. Ohio State

2. Miami

3. Washington State

4. Oklahoma/Texas

5. Iowa

OSU will beat Michigan... they'll probably end up at #2 though... Notre Dame won't finish out in the top 5... It'll be OSU upsetting Miami in the Fiesta Bowl.... Go Buckeyes!!!!

Originally posted by thefisherking
Jay...IMO....Ohio State beats Michigan in Columbus and Notre Dame takes it in the shorts at USC.

Georgia or Iowa move up to the 5 spot.

1. Ohio State

2. Miami

3. Washington State

4. Oklahoma/Texas

5. Iowa
Oh yeah, I forgot about Iowa, good one there.:cool:

Dude, that thing from your other post......"You can't put enough lipstick on that pig to make it look better nohow." I was

:rofl:Never heard that one before...:lol:

I think it will end up
1. Miami
2. Texas
3. Wahsington State
4. Oklahoma
5. Iowa(Maybe)

Originally posted by WharfRat
OSU will beat Michigan... they'll probably end up at #2 though... Notre Dame won't finish out in the top 5... It'll be OSU upsetting Miami in the Fiesta Bowl.... Go Buckeyes!!!!

Ohio state is not even the best team in the Big 10(Iowa is).Ohio state lucks runs out and they lose their next two games.:D

NCAA really should look at a playoff scenario or at least playoff scenario that involves the BCS ranking to determine the playoff brackets.

I agree playoff will work out on the problems that College ball has had last 7 years

Back
Top Bottom