Preliminary Tailgate Party Poll | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Preliminary Tailgate Party Poll

Vote for ALL the Dolphin games you would be interested in for the Tailgate Party

• Buffalo Bills

Votes: 17 37.8%
  • New England Patriots

Votes: 21 46.7%
  • New York Jets

Votes: 32 71.1%
  • Oakland Raiders

Votes: 24 53.3%
  • Baltimore Ravens

Votes: 13 28.9%
  • San Diego Chargers

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • Detroit Lions

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • Chicago Bears

Votes: 18 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
nothin like goin to see the patriot game at home and getting an assured win against the "superbowl champs" we'll sweep them this year.... they r just another NY giants...they just happened to win it...pats will be no more than 8-8 next year

Re: Re: i'm not sure,

Originally posted by Miamian

Okay, that's cool. I would prefer not to wait too long on it, because I'm really looking forward to doing this.

Nyrican, I heard NY smells better lately. Now we know why. I just feel sorry for those in Margate.

typical response from a Miamian.... about NY smelling better lately
that's the reason I chose to live in Margate so I won't have to put up with morons like you... ;)

Re: Re: Re: i'm not sure,

Originally posted by nyrican

typical response from a Miamian.... about NY smelling better lately
that's the reason I chose to live in Margate so I won't have to put up with morons like you... ;)

You may notice that I originally posted that reply on March 21st. It seems as though it takes Jets fans about a week to think of any kind of retort. Too bad they don't have the capacity to say anything remotely original.:cool:

Okay guys, please vote on the new poll so I can get a correct figure. :D Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom