Premium Member Update - 2/8/04 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Premium Member Update - 2/8/04

FinHeavenAJ

FinHeaven Lives
Reaction score
Hello Premium Members,

I have decided to send an email update today because I have noticed in the past that not many of you choose to view the Premium Membership forum. In the email, I just wanted to go over some details on what is in the works this year for the site. Additionally, I would like to go over the financial status, since I wasn’t able to do this for the last couple of months last year because of my father’s health and such. First, to go off on a tangent, many of you have asked how he has been doing, and I really REALLY appreciate that. To note, he is getting better; however, his chemotherapy treatments are hitting him very hard recently… which means days of sleeping almost nonstop. Again, thank you for keeping us both in your prayers and minds.

Anyway, currently there are 33 Premium Members. However, after April there will just be 11 premium members. Additionally, after May there will be 6 premium members. To note, the FinHeaven & Co account currently stands at $490.26. Furthermore, the cost of running the site this year will be approximately $1,500, which is down nearly $1,000 from last year because we switched to a better, yet less expensive server. However, if we generate the same amount of revenue as last year, then I will be able to get even more products and giveaways (more on this later). For those members whose membership ends in either April or May, if you would like to extend your membership please let me know. Also, if you pay the membership fee upfront ($84) then you may receive a free FinHeaven & Co t-shirt (while supplies last). When we run out of t-shirts, then you may receive up to two window decals.

Next, the excitement of the New Year has begun! The staff and I are working extremely hard to make this site much more improved before the Draft, our target date. First, our main concern is upgrading the commentary section. We already have a programmer working on the software, and this should be done by the end of this month. The new commentary section will be easier to navigate by having categories for each writer. Additionally, it will have a search and archive feature. While those two features seem rather small, it will make a huge impact on the site. Next up, we are working on improving the message board software. Again, by the end of this month or early next month, the new message board will be in place. Now, don’t worry… it will still have the same look and feel, but it will have more features and usability! Additionally, it’s being made to load much, much quicker… something all of us can enjoy.

Also, going back to shirts, etc… the staff and I are working on making a “funny†t-shirt. Basically, instead of just saying “Get Splashed with FinFormation… finheaven.com†we would like to say something a little catchier. We aren’t sure on what to say yet, but if you have any ideas… please let me know.

Anyway, if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions… please let me know. I’ll be happy to answer any questions. Please use this thread to post any comments in: http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?s=&threadid=31948

Thank you once again for your help and support. Have a great weekend!

Sincerely,
Andrew Tatum
Webmaster / Founder of FinHeaven & Co
FinHeaven & Co - http://www.finheaven.com/
FinHeaven & Co Forums - http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/

"Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure." - George E. Woodberry

This is your brain---->(pic of brain)

this is your brain on Dolphins----->(pic of same brain but colored aqua and orange.....with sunglasses, maybe...)

Any Questions?

FinHeavem.com

Thanks....and if you wanted to, you could even spell FinHeaven correctly!!!

:o :foundout:

Damn, that was fast bro. Very cool. Of course you'd have to flip the helmet logo. ;)

Maybe we could put on the back "This is your brain on drugs" and have a Jet green brain and maybe a Buffalo red/blue brain. :lol:

Also FYI, these aren't the only things we're working on. Just the things that are close/worth mentioning. If you guys have idea on ANYTHING....now or in the future.....by all means let us know.

Just curious as to if or when there will be any additions to the F-H store ?

I think that there needs to be a lot more options on what a member can use his or her accumulated points for !!

:idea:

Marino1983

Muck's idea would be awesome... but we're talking about a lot of colors... the more colors, the more setup cost...

The original graphic on the back would be sweet IMO

We could put the original graphic on the back and a small Finheaven.com logo on the front at chest level (centered).

Originally posted by Muck
Damn, that was fast bro. Very cool. Of course you'd have to flip the helmet logo. ;)

Maybe we could put on the back "This is your brain on drugs" and have a Jet green brain and maybe a Buffalo red/blue brain. :lol:

:mad:

Back
Top Bottom