Premium Member, VIP, etc... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Premium Member, VIP, etc...

Yep, I was just joking.

Its just kind of funny when you say it, I mean its like if your boss said 'Okay, your gonna do more work, with less pay'

But on the other hand it shows that your a great member here, and its an honor to be invited.

It is an honor and, to be honest, there are things that I can't tell you but I will suggest to you that the Premium members play an important role to Finheaven that is not obvious to the rest of the board.

here is a writeupThere is a secret mouseshake but we cant reveal it as yet .

Premium members are like the board of directors of a company.They are called upon to resolve financial crisis and such.The benefits are not much more than the VIP membership.

Here is a writeup I made on a previous occasion when this question was asked.

Premium membership is by invitation only .

Members are selected by the staff and other Premium members from established members who have proven to be stable positive contributors to the site on a continual basis.Those members also have to be willing to pay the 85 dollar annual fee.

The benefits are not much more than being a VIP member.....except for the dancing girls and the free beer.:wink:

Premium members are comprised of by mostly hard core site supporters .They originally were the main source of financing for the site.

It is an honor and, to be honest, there are things that I can't tell you but I will suggest to you that the Premium members play an important role to Finheaven that is not obvious to the rest of the board.

So its like a cult of some kind :lol:

Just kidding

Is it just me, or does that sound like ritualistic flogging? ;)

This was my flogging, I'm still sore, but the dancing girls and beer help!

That's Ozzy with the camera, the camp reporter has to do something in the off season.
clear.gif

That is wharf with the whip, he had this little giggle everytime I yelled.:mad:

But the staff is an equality based Company. So for any members that feel BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!
clear.gif

Shh, no preemies around here, quiet folks, keep moving on.

The Preemies are the proverbial matriarchs and patriarchs of this site. I am honoured to be a Preemie because in a small way I have contributed to keeping this site alive, and helping out when there is a fund drive for more revenue or different needs. There are no more real benefits than VIP'ers but the satisfaction that I get from watching this site evolve and become the granddaddy of Fin football the last 4-5 years.

You get invited, you pay your cash and then the beer and the ladies flow ;), just watch out for Muck if you bring your lady with you, he gets a little too frisky if you ask me.

Back
Top Bottom